CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beauty and The Flid

Decimus

I suspect she's a cock-hungry she-baboon waiting for some other cunt to sweep her up out of Davros' good arm, while she spends his DLA on anal beads and catheters.

Let's be honest, it's not like he's going to be sweating and grunting over her, pounding away at her hamster any time soon.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

I suspect she's a cock-hungry she-baboon waiting for some other cunt to sweep her up out of Davros' good arm, while she spends his DLA on anal beads and catheters.

Let's be honest, it's not like he's going to be sweating and grunting over her, pounding away at her hamster any time soon.

Fucking hell! I didn't realise Tennyson was a member. 

If she does fuck off with someone else, Timmy can take comfort in the fact that there’s is an army of dumb fame seeking wenches out there.

Take this dim tart from Norwich who made me spit cornflakes this morning;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6581247/Woman-25-says-batteries-brand-new-vibrator-exploded.html

I expect detailed analysis from our East Anglian correspondents.

Paging @Decimus and @Neil

• Like 2

On 1/10/2019 at 5:28 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

SS were nothing but a bunch of amateur boot boys compared to the NKVD. Perhaps we should have secret CC police to track down one or two on here and put a carrier bag over their heads tie them up and drown them Khmer Rouge style.

I'm up for that shit. 

Just send me your odds on favourites and I'll have their fucking thumbs off with secateurs, drown them in a bucket of cold dog sick and set them on fire...for a small fee.

All terms and conditions apply.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm up for that shit. 

Just send me your odds on favourites and I'll have their fucking thumbs off with secateurs, drown them in a bucket of cold dog sick and set them on fire...for a small fee.

I'll book you for our local Conservative Club

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm up for that shit. 

Nothing is too much trouble for you, is it? A complete solution, tailored to the finest detail. 

12 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm up for that shit. 

Just send me your odds on favourites and I'll have their fucking thumbs off within h secateurs, drown them in a bucket of cold dog sick and set them on fire...for a small fee.

Another silly old pervert on the loose....

You really are a dreary old sod....

Try Christian conformity and a portion of forgiveness in your life instead of satanic mantra.

You silly wanker.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Another silly old pervert on the loose....

You really are a dreary old sod....

Try Christian conformity and a portions of forgiveness in your life instead of satanic mantra.

You silly wanker.

Been at the communion wine again you rancid old queen?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Try eating some of chips in your avatar you greasy old bullshiter.

Now I have read everything, cunts corner's very own Walter Mitty calling me a bullshitter! A fucking hoi poloi inbred little dicked fantasist to boot.

You do look stupid, very very stupid.

5 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm up for that shit. 

I've long been an admirer of yours Rev. But I must say, my own method of stun gun and brass knuckles, finished with a .357 Colt Python, is less messy.

perhaps we could get together on this. Maybe I handle the bulk jobs, and you employ your methods for the high profile, YouTube executions? 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reported.

Accusing a punter of bestiality.  

The hypocrisy of the little faggot, oh well what goes on in Lagos stays in Lagos I suppose.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:33 AM, Last Cunt Standing said:

If she does fuck off with someone else, Timmy can take comfort in the fact that there’s is an army of dumb fame seeking wenches out there.

Take this dim tart from Norwich who made me spit cornflakes this morning;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6581247/Woman-25-says-batteries-brand-new-vibrator-exploded.html

I expect detailed analysis from our East Anglian correspondents.

Paging @Decimus and @Neil

From Norwich, explains everything, the batteries exploded because of the fucking webbing in the way.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2019 at 10:03 AM, Decimus said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8158438/woman-dating-disabled-man-attacked-trolls-abnormal-relationship/amp/?espv=1

Look at this fucking shit, the bloke has got a better looking missus than most the men I know.

Apparently, they have been the target of online trolls who question what an attractive woman is getting out of a relationship with Timmy from South Park. As far as I'm concerned, she's either severely mentally ill or has some sort of sexual fetish that involves dry humping the atrophied legs of a monkey faced spastic who shits in a bag.

Fucking disgusting.

NINTCHDBPICT000460737855.jpg?strip=all&w

I think he's stunning. I'm turning gay, just in case he ever does.

• Like 2