CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beauty and The Flid

Decimus

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:28 AM, Rev said:

I suspect she's a cock-hungry she-baboon waiting for some other cunt to sweep her up out of Davros' good arm, while she spends his DLA on anal beads and catheters.

Let's be honest, it's not like he's going to be sweating and grunting over her, pounding away at her hamster any time soon.

I have to say @Rev I enjoy your infrequent visits to these pages. I am not a particular fan of bashing the disabled, but your candid digest stands out. You truly are a cunt's cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I have to say @Rev I enjoy your infrequent visits to these pages. I am not a particular fan of bashing the disabled, but your candid digest stands out. You truly are a cunt's cunt.

Is that why Pen is shielded?

On 1/10/2019 at 10:03 AM, Decimus said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8158438/woman-dating-disabled-man-attacked-trolls-abnormal-relationship/amp/?espv=1

Look at this fucking shit, the bloke has got a better looking missus than most the men I know.

Apparently, they have been the target of online trolls who question what an attractive woman is getting out of a relationship with Timmy from South Park. As far as I'm concerned, she's either severely mentally ill or has some sort of sexual fetish that involves dry humping the atrophied legs of a monkey faced spastic who shits in a bag.

Fucking disgusting.

NINTCHDBPICT000460737855.jpg?strip=all&w

Or is he fucking RICH.

spaz whore fucker.

On 1/10/2019 at 1:41 PM, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

What the fuck is this disabled toilet shit?

If I want to go for a nice relaxing dump and stretch my legs in the spacker section, I don’t want my masturbation time ruined by thoughts of this utter fucking raspberry bringing down the system with a pro-adult changing table movement. 

On 1/19/2019 at 12:17 AM, Bubba C said:

What the fuck is this disabled toilet shit?

If I want to go for a nice relaxing dump and stretch my legs in the spacker section, I don’t want my masturbation time ruined by thoughts of this utter fucking raspberry bringing down the system with a pro-adult changing table movement. 

Imagine that you'd gone to all the effort of sneaking into a disabled toilet and breaking one of societies biggest taboos.

You're there minding your own business, feet splayed in front of you as you bask in the glory of a shitting experience like no other. Next thing you know, you feel a fliddy little hand tapping your gooch, and when you look down, some Stubbyesque spastic is squirming about at the bottom of the pan gnawing on one of your nuggets.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Imagine that you'd gone to all the effort of sneaking into a disabled toilet and breaking one of societies biggest taboos.

You're there minding your own business, feet splayed in front of you as you bask in the glory of a shitting experience like no other. Next thing you know, you feel a fliddy little hand tapping your gooch, and when you look down, some Stubbyesque spastic is squirming about at the bottom of the pan gnawing on one of your nuggets.

I absolutely fucking hate mongs. They should be drowned at birth. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/15/2019 at 7:47 PM, ratcum said:

you've never been to North Wales have you Wiz?

I'm taking Scotty's advice and staying quiet.  I mostly try to avoid bashing the Welsh...mostly. Some of them are SPECTACULARLY thick. 

29 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm taking Scotty's advice and staying quiet.  I mostly try to avoid bashing the Welsh...mostly. Some of them are SPECTACULARLY thick. 

I told Katherine Jenkins my nob was Owain Glyndwr's sword. She immediately fell on it, arse first fortunately, shouting "I'm not worthy".

I stood my ground and refused to be intimidated