CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Past Did Not Exist

Jiggerycock

...or if it did, it should be condemned (not understood) through the prism of 'Woke'.

The statue of Cecil Rhodes at Oriel College Oxford University? Fascist! Destroy it!

The Confederate Flag? Burn it!

Bishop of Leeds’ recent homily on the occasion of the centenary of Bradford Cathedral? A bilious rant against ‘populism’ with not a word spoken about Bradford, or its cathedral. 

An obsessive agenda, promulgated by cunts, which has no pull with the vast majority of ordinary citizens and yet somehow, in our upper echelons, among the people who govern us and tell us what to do, has enormous purchase.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

...or if it did, it should be condemned (not understood) through the prism of 'Woke'.

The statue of Cecil Rhodes at Oriel College Oxford University? Fascist! Destroy it!

The Confederate Flag? Burn it!

Bishop of Leeds’ recent homily on the occasion of the centenary of Bradford Cathedral? A bilious rant against ‘populism’ with not a word spoken about Bradford, or its cathedral. 

An obsessive agenda, promulgated by cunts, which has no pull with the vast majority of ordinary citizens and yet somehow, in our upper echelons, among the people who govern us and tell us what to do, has enormous purchase.

My son was watching a BBC produced educational children's cartoon, The Story of Britain or something like that. I happened to catch a glimpse of it and was appalled. Black Norman knights, Asian Anglo-Saxons and a plethora of other anachronistic ethnicities. 

There's a certain agenda which seems to want to encourage young people to accept and believe that Britain has always been a diverse, multicultural society, represented at the highest levels by ethnic minorities. Call it a blackwashing of our history and culture, which also attempts to demonise certain historical, white, British figures such as Churchill, by retrospectively applying modern values and morals to their time period. 

I've not got an issue with minorities celebrating their own history, black people have a whole month of it. What I do have a problem with are minorities and certain liberal types appropriating our own history and attempting to destroy aspects of it that don't sit well with their own modern sensibilities.

The Barberry Corsairs are conveniently "forgotten" Muslim pirates based in North Africa who took slaves from as far afield as Norway and these wee the actually cunts who captured the slaves sent to America. The way to avoid being taken by them was to convert to Islam (although they often ignore the rule about take Muslims as slaves). Silly fanatical cunts forget that they are Muslim simply because their ancestors converted to try to avoid being taken as slaves by these cunts.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

My son was watching a BBC produced educational children's cartoon, The Story of Britain or something like that. I happened to catch a glimpse of it and was appalled. Black Norman knights, Asian Anglo-Saxons and a plethora of other anachronistic ethnicities. 

There's a certain agenda which seems to want to encourage young people to accept and believe that Britain has always been a diverse, multicultural society, represented at the highest levels by ethnic minorities. Call it a blackwashing of our history and culture, which also attempts to demonise certain historical, white, British figures such as Churchill, by retrospectively applying modern values and morals to their time period. 

I've not got an issue with minorities celebrating their own history, black people have a whole month of it. What I do have a problem with are minorities and certain liberal types appropriating our own history and attempting to destroy aspects of it that don't sit well with their own modern sensibilities.

Of course there were black people in Britain back then. All those Danish Jarls were black. Jarl Guthrum, who presided over your neck of the woods in the 9th century, was a promising footballer and a talented rapper. And he stabbed a lot of people. 

• Like 2

My memory of history as taught in the 1950 and 1960s was of a history of the UK and the Islands that form the UK and the people who were present from around 5000 years ago. The was little history of the various people's prior to them arriving here. So history was the history of the UK and how its culture developed. This is what forges our identity nor willy nonsense of preventing the culture of other lands or replacing or diluting our culture that comes from us adapting to survive in these islands. My earliest ancestors probably arrived here in the mid 1700s but history and culture is from the people who arrived here over the last 5000 years and not of the East Europeans who my ancestors came from almost 300 years ago. I am 100% British and English born and bred and neither ashamed or proud of that but proud of the land itself. Fuck France. 

1 hour ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Fuck France. 

And Germany, Italy, Spain etc. they can all fuck off and die.

I wonder if any other EU nation has had their history diluted and manipulated by disseminating, lefty, snowflake cunts?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course there were black people in Britain back then. All those Danish Jarls were black. Jarl Guthrum, who presided over your neck of the woods in the 9th century, was a promising footballer and a talented rapper. And he stabbed a lot of people. 

In that case, with all the shit pipes he's stabbed, I'd wager that Punkape is as black as the ace of spades.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In that case, with all the shit pipes he's stabbed, I'd wager that Punkape is as black as the ace of spades.

I shall inform the membership committee at his golf club and ensure that he is refused entry on the grounds of being a Somali, disguised as Rodney Dangerfield.

and a poof.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/11/2019 at 7:40 AM, Decimus said:

Churchill is going to be completely rewritten.  He will end up a poor black child who rose to organize young black men to take up arms against tyranny, and tell the tales of victory like Uncle fucking Remus.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Churchill is going to be completely rewritten.  He will end up a poor black child who rose to organize young black men to take up arms against tyranny, and tell the tales of victory like Uncle fucking Remus.  

They're fucking great aren't they, black people? Walk around all day, being offended by virtually everything they see or hear, statues, memorials, white girls with braided hair. And after a hard day being offended by everything, they crank up the stereo and listen to violent drug dealers screaming into a microphone about raping white bitches with gun barrels, which is in no way offensive.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're fucking great aren't they, black people? Walk around all day, being offended by virtually everything they see or hear, statues, memorials, white girls with braided hair. And after a hard day being offended by everything, they crank up the stereo and listen to violent drug dealers screaming into a microphone about raping white bitches with gun barrels, which is in no way offensive.

Not just raping the wh ite bitches, turning them to a life of prostitution, beating fuck out of them, killing police, and how their actions are the fault of the white man.  That mentality is contagious.  Have you even seen our peace loving friends emulating these cunts?  Their accents getting in the way of regaling us with their own tribulations of life in the ghetto.  Mum and dade had to buy them a domestic auto instead of the Mercedes, so he had to do a drive by on whitey!  When did it become hip to want to be a piece of shit?  

Frank?  

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

....only thanks to his transgender sidekick (Janet) Montgomery and Bummer Harris

21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's already happening.

Did you ever watch the Louis Theroux programme where he spent time with black nationalists? There is a group of them who believe famous figures such as Elizabeth I were black and that they have been whitewashed by historians. Then there's also 'Black Athena' by Martin Bernal which claims that Ancient Greece was founded by Africans.

Considering they scream about cultural appropriation, they haven't got a problem making up ludicrous theories to compensate for the complete and utter lack of any significant contributions from black society towards human civilisation.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

....only thanks to his transgender sidekick (Janet) Montgomery and Bummer Harris

We seem to be excluding the special needs, mobility scooter jockeying, drool cup wearing, spastic contingent.  Certainly they play a handicapable role in the watering down of modern society?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's already happening.

Did you ever watch the Louis Theroux programme where he spent time with black nationalists? There is a group of them who believe famous figures such as Elizabeth I were black and that they have been whitewashed by historians. Then there's also 'Black Athena' by Martin Bernal which claims that Ancient Greece was founded by Africans.

Considering they scream about cultural appropriation, they haven't got a problem making up ludicrous theories to compensate for the complete and utter lack of any significant contributions from black society towards human civilisation.

What about fried chicken?  

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm surprised at your negative attitude toward black men. You've watched enough of them "at work" from inside your bedroom wardrobe, you filthy little cuck.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I'm surprised at your negative attitude toward black men. You've watched enough of them "at work" from inside your bedroom wardrobe, you filthy little cuck.

Yet another of your infantile attacks.  Are you having another Herpes flare up preventing your regular blokes paying for your glory hole services?

You utterly worthless pile of shit.  Just like the moment you were conceived, you're not wanted here.  Go finsih what your mum's OB/Gyn started and kill yourself with a coathanger.