CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Past Did Not Exist

Jiggerycock

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, so we’re doing racist jokes now?

Instructions for Getting Rid of an Ants Nest.

1 Buy a can of black spray paint

2 Use a stick to stir up the nest until the ants come out to defend it.

3 Thoroughly spray the ants with the paint

4 The ants, realising they are living in a black neighbourhood, will stop working and start killing each other.

"Is this spray tan too dark?" asked my wife. 

"Of course not," I replied, looking up from hiding my wallet and mobile. 

Guest judgetwi

I phoned The Samaritans last night and accidentally got through to a call centre in Pakistan.

I told them I was suicidal.

They got very excited and said “Can you drive a truck?”

Guest Couldn't give a shit
22 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think it's time you should try to make more friends, as it is a very lonely job.  As your friend, I'll tell you this, it won't be easy.  Nobody likes you.  

Did ape tell you that before or after you sucked his micropenis?

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

And they'll tell you that they have the best of both Worlds.

179-o-12858732.jpg

With that picture we now know what happens to an orangutan when they play with hair removing creme.  We also now know Frank's real genetic lineage and family background.

Guest Wizardsleeve
51 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Did ape tell you that before or after you sucked his micropenis?

You fancy yourself an authority on Ape's bits?  

Poof.

Kill yourself, but only after you bleed your sycophantic arse rimming little mate, Pen.  How you manage to fit both yours and his head up your arse is a mystery and defies the laws of physics. 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

With that picture we now know what happens to an orangutan when they play with hair removing creme.  We also now know Frank's real genetic lineage and family background.

There is a belief in parts of Africa that body parts of albinos are somehow magical, and therefore valuable. Consequently, albinos are in greater peril of being hunted than a rhinoceros when Prince Philip's in town.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There is a belief in parts of Africa that body parts of albinos are somehow magical, and therefore valuable. Consequently, albinos are in greater peril of being hunted than a rhinoceros when Prince Philip's in town.

Can we arrange a fundraiser to send that AIDS ravaged hairless albino baboon to those areas of Africa?  Maybe their spears will succeed where cancer has failed.  

On 1/11/2019 at 2:28 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course there were black people in Britain back then. All those Danish Jarls were black. Jarl Guthrum, who presided over your neck of the woods in the 9th century, was a promising footballer and a talented rapper. And he stabbed a lot of people. 

Talented rapper and first class raper apparently "where da white wimmin at?"

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 2:28 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course there were black people in Britain back then. All those Danish Jarls were black. Jarl Guthrum, who presided over your neck of the woods in the 9th century, was a promising footballer and a talented rapper. And he stabbed a lot of people. 

So you have never heard of Black Douglas and The Black Prince or indeed The Black & Tans and The Black Watch?

On 1/11/2019 at 12:28 PM, Jiggerycock said:

...or if it did, it should be condemned (not understood) through the prism of 'Woke'.

The statue of Cecil Rhodes at Oriel College Oxford University? Fascist! Destroy it!

The Confederate Flag? Burn it!

Bishop of Leeds’ recent homily on the occasion of the centenary of Bradford Cathedral? A bilious rant against ‘populism’ with not a word spoken about Bradford, or its cathedral. 

An obsessive agenda, promulgated by cunts, which has no pull with the vast majority of ordinary citizens and yet somehow, in our upper echelons, among the people who govern us and tell us what to do, has enormous purchase.

Yes, however the past teaches us everything.  It’s all been done before and the failings of the past are there to see in the future.  To quote some old cunt, “Lest we forget”.

Such anti histic figure agendas are the spawn of Anit Anglo White Male existence.     These are the minority loud cunts who shout about transgender, poofdom and other such shit, which is fine and I get they want to bum who they like.  Great get on with your lives, but don’t then take that voice and rubbish the pillars of a great society that allowed you that voice.   

These cunts should fuck off to Africa, Middle East or the Far East and go and piss on Kim Juns tomb, see how long it is before they are tied to an anti aircraft gun fired into the air, detonated into a thousand pieces and have their blood sprayed onto the onlooking crowds faces as tanks crush their remains into the sports pitch below infront of a packed audience bussed in just for the occasion.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes, however the past teaches us everything.  It’s all been done before and the failings of the past are there to see in the future.  To quote some old cunt, “Lest we forget”.

Such anti histic figure agendas are the spawn of Anit Anglo White Male existence.     These are the minority loud cunts who shout about transgender, poofdom and other such shit, which is fine and I get they want to bum who they like.  Great get on with your lives, but don’t then take that voice and rubbish the pillars of a great society that allowed you that voice.   

These cunts should fuck off to Africa, Middle East or the Far East and go and piss on Kim Juns tomb, see how long it is before they are tied to an anti aircraft gun fired into the air, detonated into a thousand pieces and have their blood sprayed onto the onlooking crowds faces as tanks crush their remains into the sports pitch below infront of a packed audience bussed in just for the occasion.

Top notch. Out of likes.