CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Trains

Decimus

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I kid you not, the majority of Greater Anglia's branch line stock consists of these monstrosities.

They were old and fucking shit when I used to get on one to school in Acle during the 90's, twenty years later and the cunts are still hurtling around Norfolk at 20mph. 

They actually date from 1987 and were originally 35 two coach trains used in the West of England and on the Marches Line .. they were fucked up in the early 1990s by being converted to 70 single coach trainlets. You are actually getting new Swiss designed "Flirt Trains" trains in Norfuck over the next couple of years. Most of these little "darlings" are going off lease but actually migrating elsewhere. I expect that they will be still around in 20 years time. "White Knuckles Brian" and "Happy Tom"  (R.I.P.) of Crewe used to get 85mph out of them.

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I kid you not, the majority of Greater Anglia's branch line stock consists of these monstrosities.

They were old and fucking shit when I used to get on one to school in Acle during the 90's, twenty years later and the cunts are still hurtling around Norfolk at 20mph. 

All public transport in Norfolk is fucked, Decs, and the roads aint too much better either, particularly in Norwich which should be avoided like the plague. I'm out in the sticks, and I haven't even seen a bus, let alone where the nearest 'stop' would be, and the last time my kids came-up to Diss (the nearest station within 25 miles of my manor) they confirmed that the rain chugged along at 30mph from London, and barely any room to sit. NINE HOURS it took them, with an hour of that trying to navigate through London, and three hours before getting there too. Whoever drives these poxy things, needs to put their foot down and stop farting about, and as for the highways of Norwich, flatten the cunts and start again. None of it makes any sense. 

Guest judgetwi

This Norfolk bloke gets married and goes on honeymoon to Gt Yarmouth (where else?) On the first night he leaves the caravan , goes home and knocks on his dad’s door.

Dad says, “It’s your wedding night son, what are you doing here?”

He says “I just found out my bride is a virgin.”

Dad says “You did the right thing son, if she’s not good enough for her family she’s not good enough for ours.”

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

This Norfolk bloke gets married and goes on honeymoon to Gt Yarmouth (where else?) On the first night he leaves the caravan , goes home and knocks on his dad’s door.

Dad says “You did the right thing son, if she’s not good enough for her family she’s not good enough for ours.”

They don't do them like that any more.

36 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You weren't actually MikeD, were you? That would be one of the top "multi" surprises of all time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/01/2019 at 01:28, judgetwi said:

I read the title as “fucking trans” and thought it was a thread about Frank.

Time for an eye test I think.

I'm no psychologist, but I'd say that's a sign of being here too long.  Tranny's are a staple for cunting here.