CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jim Acosta

Jake The Muss

Well fuck the little old lady who lives up the road's dried up cunt !! Spastic has a new face, ladies & gentleman & Punky i give you Super mong Mr. Jim Acosta.

This dozy pond life flid made a video in protest to Trumps wall, in the video he says there is no immigrants and no danger, well that's because he was standing next to some steel slats..thus proving old trumpet correct and why he wants the fucking wall, you incredible halfwit !! Should of went to another part of the border where there isn't such security in place. Have a look at this serious dunce. Welcome to America and have a flid of a day...Fuck Off !!

7's, you do know that Fox News makes the SS look left wing?

Even the idiots in the US know that a wall would be useless. It can't be built along the border and if its built 1m on the American side of the border its pointless because once they touch the wall the "murdering, drug dealing Mexicans" are already on US soil.

The reason that Trump and his policies largely get ignored here is because his ludicrous rhetoric is beyond parody.

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

7's, you do know that Fox News makes the SS look left wing?

Even the idiots in the US know that a wall would be useless. It can't be built along the border and if its built 1m on the American side of the border its pointless because once they touch the wall the "murdering, drug dealing Mexicans" are already on US soil.

The reason that Trump and his policies largely get ignored here is because his ludicrous rhetoric is beyond parody.

I have no emotional attachment to trumpets wall Doc, i don't live there so couldn't give a toss, just pointing out what a complete thick cunt Jim is. 

9 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I have no emotional attachment to trumpets wall Doc, i don't live there so couldn't give a toss, just pointing out what a complete thick cunt Jim is. 

Well he's American, what do you expect?