CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Send Their Children To Boarding School

Ape™️

What the fuck possesses people to send a young child, perhaps 7 or 8 years old, away to live at school? No day-to-day interaction with their parents, they grow up cold, emotionless and resentful. The ironic thing is that one of the parents most likely went to boarding school too, fucking hated it, but still chose to inflict the same dire existence on their own children. Why would any parent want to basically miss their own child’s childhood? I suppose the exception to this would be if the parents were unlucky enough to bear a child like @Witheredscrote, @Earl of Punkape or @Frank. With these three cunts I’d fully understand if they send them away the second the umbilical cord was cut.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

What the fuck possesses people to send a young child, perhaps 7 or 8 years old, away to live at school? No day-to-day interaction with their parents, they grow up cold, emotionless and resentful. The ironic thing is that one of the parents most likely went to boarding school too, fucking hated it, but still choose to inflict the same dire existence on their own children. Why would any parent want to basically miss their own child’s childhood? I suppose the exception to this would be if the parents were unlucky enough to bear a child like @Witheredscrote, @Earl of Punkape or @Frank. With these three cunts I’d fully understand if they send them away the second the umbilical cord was cut.

Fuck off.

Boarding school made a certain golf playing forum member "from Chelsea & Cheshire" the man he is today.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Boarding school made a certain golf playing forum member "from Chelsea & Cheshire" the man he is today.

Posh boys/girls borstals for parents who have children for social convention, not for love (just look at punkape). Some people thought it was worthy of aspiring to send kids there when they could only just afford it, this was probably due to the removal of grammar schools leaving poor underfunded secondary school education the only option in the late seventies. Must have been bad for kids from those famlies as they probably got a hell of a lot of stick from the idiotic inbred posh boys who were closet poofs and up each other(Punkape).

4 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

What the fuck possesses people to send a young child, perhaps 7 or 8 years old, away to live at school? No day-to-day interaction with their parents, they grow up cold, emotionless and resentful. The ironic thing is that one of the parents most likely went to boarding school too, fucking hated it, but still choose to inflict the same dire existence on their own children. Why would any parent want to basically miss their own child’s childhood? I suppose the exception to this would be if the parents were unlucky enough to bear a child like @Witheredscrote, @Earl of Punkape or @Frank. With these three cunts I’d fully understand if they send them away the second the umbilical cord was cut.

Fuck off.

Even when the little darlings are home for holidays, the upper class parent won’t do any parenting. They employ an army of kids clubs, summer camps, internships and au-pairs to ensure little Tobias turns into a completely fucked up adult with a penchant for S&M.

I was astonished to see this spectacle in action on a recent flight; Mama and Pops quaffing Champers up the pointy end of the plane, whereas a harassed looking Filipino girl was left in charge of the three tired bratty kids in Economy for 10 hours.

Of course, you’re quite right that some kids and their mothers are better parted. Shannon Matthews, for one. 

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I was astonished to see this spectacle in action on a recent flight; Mama and Pops quaffing Champers up the pointy end of the plane, whereas a harassed looking Filipino girl was left in charge of the three tired bratty kids in Economy for 10 hours.

Was she also nursing an old emaciated bald cunt dressed like Just William? If so it was probably Ming.

• Like 2

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Fuck off.

A Better Nom Would Be "People Who Capitalise Every Word".

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Even when the little darlings are home for holidays, the upper class parent won’t do any parenting. They employ an army of kids clubs, summer camps, internships and au-pairs to ensure little Tobias turns into a completely fucked up adult with a penchant for S&M.

Of course, you’re quite right that some kids and their mothers are better parted. Shannon Matthews, for one. 

Damn right!

Torquil and Charlotte-Rose return from 'big school' for the summer hols - and run straight into two strangers called their parents.

Said kids run riot at whatever the fashionable destination de nos jours is this year, whilst Mummy and Daddy flap about, generally being as much use as a metaphor at a gang-bang.

Guest judgetwi

Totally disagree. All boys, at least, should be sent to boarding school and kept well away from their soppy mothers. Then they would learn how to stand on their own feet, deal with bullies, look after their own clothes, fill their free time with sport instead of staring at screens the fat cunts, and that the world is full of queer fuckers who need a fucking good kicking.

Then we wouldn’t have so many snowflakes, faggots and trannies mincing about and trying to join the army. What are they going to do?.....throw their  nail varnish at the enemy?

It would also cut the crime rate by about 60%.

Send them all off to schools in the middle of nowhere the horrible little cunts.

12 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Fuck off.

Underclass cunts like you can’t afford the fees.... that’s what really pisses you off...

Your children...Wayne and Chardonnay and Kylie, have to be educated with the local drug dealers offspring along with other urchins with lesbian parents or one parent fuckwit, wanker types.

Fuck you asshole...

lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Underclass cunts like you can’t afford the fees.... that’s what really pisses you off...

Your children...Wayne and Chardonnay and Kylie, have to be educated with the local drug dealers offspring along with other urchins with lesbian parents or one parent fuckwit, wanker types.

Fuck you asshole...

lol.

The drug dealers children are more likely to be attending public schools these days Punkers old chap.

21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck you asshole...

lol.

A predictable response from the Pukeape executable. Since having children would involve having something to do with women, the whole boarding school scenario is not something it’ll ever have to worry about. Unless, that is, there’s a boarding school for semen-Infused chunks of shit.

37 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

A predictable response from the Pukeape executable. Since having children would involve having something to do with women, the whole boarding school scenario is not something it’ll ever have to worry about. Unless, that is, there’s a boarding school for semen-Infused chunks of shit.

You really aren’t part of the upper echelon and your opinions are as irrelevant as your silly gay helicopter 🚁 obsessions.....

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck you asshole...

lol.

47 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Well they’re oliagarch scum at minor public schools so that’s vaguely palatable...

“Asshole”? Surely you mean “arsehole?”

”Oliagarch”? Surely you mean “oligarchical “?

You can’t spell, your grammar is shit and you use words you don’t know the meaning of. What kind of Public School did you attend? If you are going to try and enhance your sad life by pretending to be a poshboy on the fucking internet you might at least make the effort to get the details right.

On the other hand the upper class are well known to be thick, lazy cunts with a penchant for sexual deviance.

Hmmm.....i’ll give it some thought.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

You can’t spell, your grammar is shit and you use words you don’t know the meaning of. What kind of Public School did you attend? If you are going to try and enhance your sad life by pretending to be a poshboy on the fucking internet you might at least make the effort to get the details right.

On the other hand the upper class are well known to be thick, lazy cunts with a penchant for sexual deviance.

I’m so pleased you’re upset.

Thinking can’t be easy for someone from your “earthy” background.....

lol.

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m so pleased you’re upset.

Thinking can’t be easy for someone from your “earthy” background.....

lol.

Did you read a lot of Frank Richards when you were a kid? Did you imagine yourself as Harry Wharton the “cad of the Remove”?

You sad little shitsack.

😁😁😁😁😁

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I see what you did there, Judge.  Slating Punky's grammar and spelling then ending a sentence with a preposition.