CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Philip Schofield

Hokey Gingers

phillip-schofield-d.jpg

At first glance this grinning little twat seems harmless and basically encapsulates all that a "modern man" should be according to hairy legged ugly feminists who tell us all whats best. His cheery little smile and boyish charm is completely devoid of any toxic masculinity and endears him to the public who trust him and make him a much loved celeb on British telly.  It`s all a sham though , he is a cunt as is plain to see in the We Buy Any Car ads. Basically give your car away for fuck all is his message. While your being shafted Schofield tells us to play with a pet or spend quality time with some person,  ignoring the sniggering from the  arseholes loading your car onto the trailer. Don`t be taken in by these dishonest pricks, they are bastards and you Philip Schofield are the biggest bastard of the lot.  

£400 for a `97 Proton indeed..... 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
20 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

...and I still haven’t sold it

I've told you once; you might have a chance if you remove whatever the fuck's causing that terrible stench from the the boot.

I can't stand this gopher fiddling fucking weirdo. I don't watch This Morning as I'm not on the dole, and I don't watch Dancing on Ice as I'm not a cretin. However, anytime he has surreptitiously appeared on my screen, I've been struck with a strong urge to hunt him down and break his faggot back over my knee.

• Like 2

He's a cunt on many levels, not least for the way he feigns shock, outrage and opposition to any opinion expressed by Katie Hopkins or anyone else that disagrees with the snowflake agenda. As for that willoughby cunt, 13 personal assistants flown to Australia to do her hair, makeup, styling, run her social media and whatever else. It's a pity the cunt wasn't raped by a Rolfaroo and subsequently torn apart by dingoes.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Try selling yourself...

lol.

Try stop pretending to be a poshboy and a biblebasher just to attract attention you fucked up lonely little wanker.

As far as I know there are only 2 fuckers who sell their arses to the We Buy Any Cars Thieves.....Corden and this Schofield piece of shit.

Both of them fucking remoaners of course. 

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Try stop pretending to be a poshboy and a biblebasher just to attract attention you fucked up lonely little wanker.

As far as I know there are only 2 fuckers who sell their arses to the We Buy Any Cars Thieves.....Corden and this Schofield piece of shit.

Both of them fucking remoaners , course. 

Remoaners, Project Fear, Snowflakes, SJWs, Soy Boy, Beta Cock, Cuckold.

Have I missed anything, you repetetive, one trick pony, absolute fucking bore?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You pretty much summed up is-a-cunt.com in a nut shell. 

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've been struck with a strong urge to hunt him down and break his faggot back over my knee.

I've looked this up decs, and "Break his faggot back over my knee" is homosexual slang for a rather unseemly act involving three men and a bottle of lubricant. I never had you down as batting for the wrong side, would you care to comment? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

I've looked this up decs, and "Break his faggot back over my knee" is homosexual slang for a rather unseemly act involving three men and a bottle of lubricant. I never had you down as batting for the wrong side, would you care to comment? 

No.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/12/2019 at 6:46 AM, cuntspotter said:

...and I still haven’t sold it

If you would have paid to have the blood stains professionally removed you could have doubled your price and gotten it.  

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have I missed anything, you repetetive, one trick pony, absolute fucking bore?

I’m afraid I don’t know what a “soy boy” or a “beta cock” is. They sound vaguely homosexual to my unsophisticated ears. Would it help if I bought the “New European”?

I'd be reasonably happy if this twee, piss-soaked and pretentious wine-collecting arse-butler bastard dropped fucking dead on air; although he could redeem himself by kicking that sperm-swilling Willoughby cunt right up the fuck-lips before stabbing her in the fuckin teeth.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
54 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'd be reasonably happy if this twee, piss-soaked and pretentious wine-collecting arse-butler bastard dropped fucking dead on air; although he could redeem himself by kicking that sperm-swilling Willoughby cunt right up the fuck-lips before stabbing her in the fuckin teeth.

I'd like to attach his testicles to a Swingball pole and spend a lovely summer afternoon hitting them around said Swingball pole whilst children from my neighborhood laugh and frolic with glee*.

*I'd have detached his testicles from his body earlier and thrown said body into an industrial sewing machine. I feel it's important to keep in touch with your feminine side, Rev.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

I bet that not only is the stench of her kipper basket enough to make a seagull puke, but it's also as wide as a donkeys yawn.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
I probably would though
  • Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:31 AM, Hokey Gingers said:

phillip-schofield-d.jpg

At first glance this grinning little twat seems harmless and basically encapsulates all that a "modern man" should be according to hairy legged ugly feminists who tell us all whats best. His cheery little smile and boyish charm is completely devoid of any toxic masculinity and endears him to the public who trust him and make him a much loved celeb on British telly.  It`s all a sham though , he is a cunt as is plain to see in the We Buy Any Car ads. Basically give your car away for fuck all is his message. While your being shafted Schofield tells us to play with a pet or spend quality time with some person,  ignoring the sniggering from the  arseholes loading your car onto the trailer. Don`t be taken in by these dishonest pricks, they are bastards and you Philip Schofield are the biggest bastard of the lot.  

£400 for a `97 Proton indeed..... 

Deleted

Edited by N/A
Libellous

• 1 year later...