CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid bird box cunts

camberwell gypsy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46846981

If anyone hasn't seen the film "Bird box', don't worry it's crap. It stars ropy actress Sandra Bullock and it's about having to go around blindfolded because something makes people suicidal when they see it. The film didn't do too badly in that respect in itself. Anyway, it appears that our colonial cousins have decided it would be a great idea to emulate the film to see what it's like to go about blindfolded culminating in one cunt driving a car into a tree.  Now I couldn't give a fuck if people want to kill themselves through their own cuntishness, but I feel sorry for the poor cunt driving home, minding their own business, who ends up as paste because of some fucking moron. No doubt we'll have fuckwits over here trying it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If anyone hasn't seen the film "Bird box', don't worry it's crap. It stars ropy actress Sandra Bullock and it's about having to go around blindfolded because something makes people suicidal when they see it. The film didn't do too badly in that respect in itself. Anyway, it appears that our colonial cousins have decided it would be a great idea to emulate the film to see what it's like to go about blindfolded culminating in one cunt driving a car into a tree.  Now I couldn't give a fuck if people want to kill themselves through their own cuntishness, but I feel sorry for the poor cunt driving home, minding their own business, who ends up as paste because of some fucking moron. No doubt we'll have fuckwits over here trying it. 

Cunt

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

TBH aren't muslim full veil women drivers doing this every day?

On 1/13/2019 at 12:22 PM, Decimus said:

True. But I still imagine that you had a little peek and play whenever the big black fella was on screen during 'The Blind Side'.

As I said, when Bullock's name is mentioned I can usually find a wall that needs staring at, or notice that the grass is growing rather slowly.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/12/2019 at 7:39 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

There have been a lot of headlines about these cunts gyps.  One drove his cuntmobile into the front of a small restaurant. Sadly, he lived  Perhaps the film has subliminal messaging prompting the thicker specimens in their herd to blindfold themselves, but they only got half of the message in, "blindfold yourself, then stand in front of a firing squad."  Fucking Hollyweird, can't trust them to get anything right.  

On 1/12/2019 at 12:39 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Dumb are getting dumber, i remember not so long ago that stupid cuntheaded phase where wankers would leave their car stereo on, get out the moving car and dance along to the crap that was playing. Society is in full flow now at dumbing down the population.

5 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Dumb are getting dumber, i remember not so long ago that stupid cuntheaded phase where wankers would leave their car stereo on, get out the moving car and dance along to the crap that was playing. 

To be fair, without that phenomenon whatsapp would have been an even more boring place. 

55 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Albert prefers bloke boxes with shit and sweetcorn running out of them.

He's been very quiet lately. About once a month, he pops up, spazzes out on the cunt button, asks me if I'm drinking meths in a bus shelter, calls Wiz a cunt, and then gets back in his gimp crate.

No fucking fun anymore.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's been very quiet lately. About once a month, he pops up, spazzes out on the cunt button, asks me if I'm drinking meths in a bus shelter, calls Wiz a cunt, and then gets back in his gimp crate.

No fucking fun anymore.

It takes him that long to be sent to the care centre's administrator office to find the computing password giving him access to the interweb.  If the cunts would just use a cattle prod on the fucking lunatic, he'd be much more easily controlled.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It takes him that long to be sent to the care centre's administrator office to find the computing password giving him access to the interweb.  If the cunts would just use a cattle prod on the fucking lunatic, he'd be much more easily controlled.  

I was talking to Roadkill about this yesterday. Albert only seems to log in for a very short time, every few weeks. My theory is that he's in some kind of institution that only allows him internet access periodically.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was talking to Roadkill about this yesterday. Albert only seems to log in for a very short time, every few weeks. My theory is that he's in some kind of institution that only allows him internet access periodically.

I believe it is due to laws being enforced about the length of time a patient can be kept sedated before addiction treatments must be started.  

Guest judgetwi

Do you remember that craze where cunts were dressing up as clowns, jumping out on people and scaring the shit out of them?

I think it lasted until some wanker got his bollocks kicked up into his throat.

They should bring that back.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Do you remember that craze where cunts were dressing up as clowns, jumping out on people and scaring the shit out of them?

I think it lasted until some wanker got his bollocks kicked up into his throat.

They should bring that back.

They should bring back national service and compulsory elocution lessons for such deviants.