CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Preachy Gillette Ad

Last Cunt Standing

The modern scourge of being told what to think and how to behave has spread to the leading brand of razor.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/15/gillette-metoo-ad-on-toxic-masculinity-cuts-deep-with-mens-rights-activists

Sickening virtue-signalling shit like this should kill their brand forever, and the Cunt who came up with this idea should take said razor and slash themselves with it. Even The Guardian is faintly nauseous. 

Mansplaining? Men must do better? It’s a fucking razor Ad. Of course plenty of Shoreditch Cucks are lining up to take the proverbial flogging for being nasty testosteroners and promise to be better people. I just want to be sick. 

Some men act like Cunts. If guilty they need dealing with. But to upend a whole society because some fat Hollywood mogul allegedly lost his mind seems fucking nuts to me. 

Any society which emasculates it’s men will shortly be replaced by one which doesn’t. Be careful what you wish for, Gillette. 

• Like 1

Hmm.

Coming on top of (oooh err missus!)

https://www.boston25news.com/news/trending-now/traditional-masculinity-deemed-harmful-by-american-psychological-association/903599150

we get the picture.

Masculinity is a bad, bad thing. Traditional male qualities like courage, self-reliance, competitiveness, stoicism, personal ambition and a love of adventure are ‘psychologically harmful’. 

Think bench-pressing my own bodyweight, a huge mixed grill, a day at the races and a pissing up the wall contest is in order

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The modern scourge of being told what to think and how to behave has spread to the leading brand of razor.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/15/gillette-metoo-ad-on-toxic-masculinity-cuts-deep-with-mens-rights-activists

Sickening virtue-signalling shit like this should kill their brand forever, and the Cunt who came up with this idea should take said razor and slash themselves with it. Even The Guardian is faintly nauseous. 

Mansplaining? Men must do better? It’s a fucking razor Ad. Of course plenty of Shoreditch Cucks are lining up to take the proverbial flogging for being nasty testosteroners and promise to be better people. I just want to be sick. 

Some men act like Cunts. If guilty they need dealing with. But to upend a whole society because some fat Hollywood mogul allegedly lost his mind seems fucking nuts to me. 

Any society which emasculates it’s men will shortly be replaced by one which doesn’t. Be careful what you wish for, Gillette. 

If this was aimed at women, it would get pulled as soon as some cunt opened their gob but I don't see this pulled yet. 

Guest judgetwi

Just watched this pile of festering dog shit on YouTube. It’s not an advert at all, they don’t even mention the brand name until it comes up on the screen at the end. Just a load of PC snowflake propaganda. The kind of soft as shit wankers this will appeal to don’t use razors anyway..... they are either young faggots or those hipster cunts with the big beards and the lumberjack shirts.

I use Wilkinson sword myself but if I did use Gillette I would boycott it immediately. I don’t want to be seen buying Nancy boy stuff.

Fuck you Gillette you gay loving bastards!

I notice the ad' portrays sexist and chauvinistic behaviour from white men, being reprimanded by black men. That's the icing on the fucking cake, because black men in general are so respectful to women and supportive of equality. The nurturing manner in which they refer to them as bitches and ho's, and beating and raping them, really shows how much nicer they are than white cunts. 

Pile of fucking shit.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I notice the ad' portrays sexist and chauvinistic behaviour from white men, being reprimanded by black men. That's the icing on the fucking cake, because black men in general are so respectful to women and supportive of equality. The nurturing manner in which they refer to them as bitches and ho's, and beating and raping them, really shows how much nicer they are than white cunts. 

Pile of fucking shit.

Black men should be taught to cultivate button mushrooms to put in your ghastly casseroles...

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Not one word about what makes there product better than the competition or what's new with one of the product lines, just an attack based on an assumption that all men are beaters, rapists, and deviant perverts molesting women at any opportunity.  

Not every man resents women to wanting to hit them, or rape them, or in any way do harm to them. There are most certainly cunts out there who willingly commit atrocious acts against women and children, but I'm confident in my fellow men to say that a far greater number, a majority, are decent blokes who when presented with moral choices tend to choose the right thing without the nagging PC shit of this sort saying it's needed by all.

Fuck off Gillette.  Keep your expertise limited to tampons and feminine hygeine products, and target your razors to the lezzer types who won't even tweeze the hair off their fucking tits!  

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Black men should be taught to cultivate button mushrooms to put in your ghastly casseroles...

lol.

Punk. I didn't actually have a casserole, I just thought 'button mushroom' was an adequate description of frank's little soldier. 

Just a bit of creative license. Like you pretending to be rich, socially connected, and not a screaming fairy.

lol

51 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Just watched this pile of festering dog shit on YouTube. It’s not an advert at all, they don’t even mention the brand name until it comes up on the screen at the end. Just a load of PC snowflake propaganda. The kind of soft as shit wankers this will appeal to don’t use razors anyway..... they are either young faggots or those hipster cunts with the big beards and the lumberjack shirts.

I use Wilkinson sword myself but if I did use Gillette I would boycott it immediately. I don’t want to be seen buying Nancy boy stuff.

Fuck you Gillette you gay loving bastards!

I definitely had you down as a sword man Jewdith. With my diet of the BBC and Netflix, I can more or less avoid such anaesthetising dross. Frustratingly, all the jingles and ditties from ads of my youth remain firmly embedded.

" A million housewives everyday..."

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I definitely had you down as a sword man Jewdith. With my diet of the BBC and Netflix, I can more or less avoid such anaesthetising dross. Frustratingly, all the jingles and ditties from ads of my youth remain firmly embedded.

" A million housewives everyday..."

Imagine doing lezzing with that bird out of the shake n vac advert.

Phwoar!

Guest Erroreptile404

I can't stand those shitty american Wrigleys adverts especially the one were the parents come home just as the lad is about to shag his girlfriend, opens the door in an obviously dubbed voice "Hey i'm Tom and i'm a raving turd stabber but i'm also servicing your daughter on the side" then the dad smirks and he offers his hand out for a shake. In reality Tom's face would be going through the wall with lots of blood, followed by screaming and crying from the daughter and his wife uttering the phrase "just fucking leave it dave he's not worth it!" then cue the police sirens.

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I can't stand those shitty american Wrigleys adverts especially the one were the parents come home just as the lad is about to shag his girlfriend, opens the door in an obviously dubbed voice "Hey i'm Tom and i'm a raving turd stabber but i'm also servicing your daughter on the side" then the dad smirks and he offers his hand out for a shake. In reality Tom's face would be going through the wall with lots of blood, followed by screaming and crying from the daughter and his wife uttering the phrase "just fucking leave it dave he's not worth it!" then cue the police sirens.

The dad looks like he bowls from the pavilion end as well. 

20 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Fucking spot on Ereptic. If I was her dad and came home to find that cocky, smug little cunt, grinning at me in his underpants, I would go to my well equipped middle class kitchen, remove the Sabatier meat cleaver from the salvaged, shabby-chic butchers rack, and bury it in his fucking frontal lobe. Then tell the police that I caught him raping her. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking spot on Ereptic. If I was her dad and came home to find that cocky, smug little cunt, grinning at me in his underpants, I would go to my well equipped middle class kitchen remove the Sabatier meat cleaver from the salvaged, shabby-chic butchers rack, and bury it in his fucking frontal lobe. Then tell the police that I caught him raping her. 

Fucking hell! 😂

Guest Wizardsleeve
42 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

ED, those three words summed up the entire shite yank problem of redundancy and irrelevance.  The situations advertising companies dream up where the bloke in the house is some inept fucking buffoon, or every conceivable scenario simply must be cause for a faggy song and dance routine.  They can't come up with something simple and easy, like "Wrigley's is brand your family knows and trusts."  Then pan over a selection of their products, and let them sell themselves.

Advertising executives need Eric's Sabatier Cleaver in the frontal lobe and and ruthless overseers to keep them in fucking line.