CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Preachy Gillette Ad

Last Cunt Standing

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

ED, those three words summed up the entire shite yank problem of redundancy and irrelevance.  The situations advertising companies dream up where the bloke in the house is some inept fucking buffoon, or every conceivable scenario simply must be cause for a faggy song and dance routine.  They can't come up with something simple and easy, like "Wrigley's is brand your family knows and trusts."  Then pan over a selection of their products, and let them sell themselves.

Advertising executives need Eric's Sabatier Cleaver in the frontal lobe and and ruthless overseers to keep them in fucking line.  

None of us are completely immune from the effects of media Americanisation. I hit a rabbit whilst driving recently, and before I knew what was happening, I had strapped it across the bonnet, and driven home screaming, 'YEE-HAAAW' and throwing empty Budweiser cans out of the window!

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

None of us are completely immune from the effects of media Americanisation. I hit a rabbit whilst driving recently, and before I knew what was happening, I had strapped it across the bonnet, and driven home screaming, 'YEE-HAAAW' and throwing empty Budweiser cans out of the window!

You fell short of full on yankee time...you didn't bust through your door and tell Mrs Authoritah to fix you up some hasenpfeffer and giving her five across the eyes when she said she din't know how.  Greasy ripped jeans, fast food condiment stained wife beater shirts, breath resembling a prossies arse after a mid day trick, and a car that belches more black smoke than a coal miner's cough is distinctly American.  

It is alas, the kind of emotional incontinence prevalent among the delicate and self-entitled generation of the walking waste.

If some cunt riles me in front of any of my offspring, I reserve the right to educate them and Sparta-kick the bastard through the nearest plate glass window, or banjo the cunt under the front wheels of a black cab without any hesitation or forethought of hurting their fucking snowflake sensibilities.

Those man-bun sporting homosexuals at Gillette can fuck off and drop dead.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2019 at 6:35 AM, Last Cunt Standing said:

The modern scourge of being told what to think and how to behave has spread to the leading brand of razor.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/15/gillette-metoo-ad-on-toxic-masculinity-cuts-deep-with-mens-rights-activists

Sickening virtue-signalling shit like this should kill their brand forever, and the Cunt who came up with this idea should take said razor and slash themselves with it. Even The Guardian is faintly nauseous. 

Mansplaining? Men must do better? It’s a fucking razor Ad. Of course plenty of Shoreditch Cucks are lining up to take the proverbial flogging for being nasty testosteroners and promise to be better people. I just want to be sick. 

Some men act like Cunts. If guilty they need dealing with. But to upend a whole society because some fat Hollywood mogul allegedly lost his mind seems fucking nuts to me. 

Any society which emasculates it’s men will shortly be replaced by one which doesn’t. Be careful what you wish for, Gillette. 

Fuck me, you actually sound like you got a pair of mans bollocks for Xmas.

Muzzers don’t shave, they will inherit the earth as their men will not put up with such emasculation at all.    I’m thinking of joining the muzz gang Just because of this advert, it’s so pivotal to western men’s society and future existence.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:02 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you shoot it with pops shot gun, then jump a bridge in your general lee painted car as well?

Guest judgetwi
On 1/15/2019 at 6:38 PM, ratcum said:

I definitely had you down as a sword man Jewdith. With my diet of the BBC and Netflix, I can more or less avoid such anaesthetising dross. Frustratingly, all the jingles and ditties from ads of my youth remain firmly embedded.

" A million housewives everyday..."

.......pick up a tin of beans and say

BEANZ MEANZ HEINZ !

We used to sing :

A million spastics every day

Pick up a tin of beans and say

Uuuuuuuuuurrrrgh ( doing that thing where you put your tongue over the bottom row of teeth. )

We thought that was hilarious. What cunts we were.

Shit, i’m fucking laughing now. I’m still a cunt!

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

.......pick up a tin of beans and say

BEANZ MEANZ HEINZ !

We used to sing :

A million spastics every day

Pick up a tin of beans and say

Uuuuuuuuuurrrrgh ( doing that thing where you put your tongue over the bottom row of teeth. )

We thought that was hilarious. What cunts we were.

Shit, i’m fucking laughing now. I’m still a cunt!

it doesn't happen very often Jewdy, but I laughed at this!

Join me at the pits later