CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Captain's send off

Penny Farthing

So this silly cow has spent £4,000 on a funeral for her Staffordshire Bull Terrier and says that she "will not be able to celebrate christmas again". Some hard facts dogs live on average for around 11 years, so he was going to die anyway. Elsewhere there will be people who cannot afford to pay for the funeral for their own child, partner or other relelative. You are a senseless selfish bitch. Fucking GROW UP!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/14/dog-gets-4000-funeral-horse-drawn-hearse-limousine-release-doves-8342310/

sei_47479588-6f3b.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

So this silly cow has spent £4,000 on a funeral for her Staffordshire Bull Terrier and says that she "will not be able to celebrate christmas again". Some hard facts dogs live on average for around 11 years, so he was going to die anyway. Elsewhere there will be people who cannot afford to pay for the funeral for their own child, partner or other relelative. You are a senseless selfish bitch. Fucking GROW UP!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/14/dog-gets-4000-funeral-horse-drawn-hearse-limousine-release-doves-8342310/

Why the fuck not? Most dogs are more loyal, loving and reliable than 99% of the human population. No reason they shouldn't be honoured as such. 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm not prone to gambling, but I'd wager nobody will pay for a funeral for Pen.  Dump the cunt in the ocean...preferably still alive, let the drowning and inevitable scavenging ocean life do their job.  

You could also argue that there are people out there without a pot to piss in, living off baked beans and scampi fries (not mentioning any names), whilst some choose to eat in Michelin star restaurants. It's their money, and they're free to do whatever the fuck they like with it.

They may also say they've worked hard for it, whilst you stand on train platforms with your cock out all day.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nocti said:

You could also argue that there are people out there without a pot to piss in, living off baked beans and scampi fries (not mentioning any names), whilst some choose to eat in Michelin star restaurants. It's their money, and they're free to do whatever the fuck they like with it.

They may also say they've worked hard for it, whilst you stand on train platforms with your cock out all day.

Except that I haven't got a cock and I don't stand on train platforms, and I doubt whether that bitch has worked a day in her life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Perhaps you could travel to railway stations across the country and become a cock inspector, zipping up organs,applying ointment or a hot poultice when applicable......

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most dogs are more loyal, loving and reliable than 99% of the human population. No reason they shouldn't be honoured as such. 

Our dog wanders off at will Eric, without permission, a by-your-leave or an apology. He fucks anything that moves, steals food, pisses on lampposts and shits on the neighbour's lawn. 

So yes, he's better behaved than me. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Perhaps you could travel to railway stations across the country and become a cock inspector, zipping up organs,applying ointment or a hot poultice when applicable......

lol.

Fuck off.

Is that your idea of recruiting new talent?

10 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I can't believe that I'm the first to notice that she is a fucking cracking bird.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You could apply to be the assistant cock inspector.

Lol.

If you are to be managing director, I'd rather jump onto the tracks.

Fuck off

LOL

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't believe that I'm the first to notice that she is a fucking cracking bird.

Resembled Caitlyn Jenner a little too much for comfort, Authoritah!

To be fair, I'd have put that slack-jawed brindle cunt to sleep with a trenching shovel before it could crawl and fucked the paraurethral ducts out of it's owner as my Plan B.

At least her fucking bedsheets will no longer be streaked with barely digested Chappie dog-shit and the piss-stains will fade from her couch.

I wonder if it's too soon to ask if she's up for a bit of anal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rev said:

To be fair, I'd have put that slack-jawed brindle cunt to sleep with a trenching shovel before it could crawl and fucked the paraurethral ducts out of it's owner as my Plan B.

At least her fucking bedsheets will no longer be streaked with barely digested Chappie dog-shit and the piss-stains will fade from her couch.

I wonder if it's too soon to ask if she's up for a bit of anal.

I'm not a fan of doxxing people, Rev. I think it's much better and far more respectful for everybody to remain anonymous to a certain extent; but if I may... you're not the Dalai Lama are you?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it, I suppose. How much do you pay?

20 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Is it too late to say, I fuckin' hate dogs?

19 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm not prone to gambling, but I'd wager nobody will pay for a funeral for Pen.  Dump the cunt in the ocean...preferably still alive, let the drowning and inevitable scavenging ocean life do their job.  

Fuck me wizzle, I reckon my reoccurring rhetoric is having an affect on you at least: my plan to depopulate the lazy, workshy, fat slobby thick cunts of this nation AND restore the rich ecosystem of the North Sea at the same time is along the same lines but using industrial wood-chippers to speed up the process and feed all sea dwelling lifeforms.

15 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Except that I haven't got a cock and I don't stand on train platforms, and I doubt whether that bitch has worked a day in her life.

I'm guessing the day you went train twitching in and flowery skirt and no undies and a gust of wind revealed your swinging maggot is the reason you have an alarmed proximity detector bolted to your ankle 

6 hours ago, cooze said:

Is it too late to say, I fuckin' hate dogs?

6 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

The only thing I hate more than dogs are the fucking owners who let them run amok and shit everywhere.

If you're English and don't like dogs, there's something fundamentally wrong with your character. there aren't bad dogs, just wanker owners.

And most cunts that don't like them, usually keep snakes and lizards and weird scaly foreign shit with no personality. Fuck off to the desert if you want to play with scorpions. You might get a bit of spare from an un-fussy goat.

• Like 1