CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Captain's send off

Penny Farthing

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you're English and don't like dogs, there's something fundamentally wrong with your character. there aren't bad dogs, just wanker owners.

And most cunts that don't like them, usually keep snakes and lizards and weird scaly foreign shit with no personality. Fuck off to the desert if you want to play with scorpions. You might get a bit of spare from an un-fussy goat.

I just prefer wild animals that are free to do as they wish rather that to tormented and bred into hidious forms by vain and selfish human. Stubbles

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Guessing the day you went train twitching in and flowery skirt and no undies and a gust of wind revealed your swinging maggot is the reason you have an alarmed proximity detector bolted to your ankle 

I can’t n't remember the last time I wore a skirt or train twitched Stubbles. I prefer buses anyway. II did see some Mussel Thrushes in the tree tops yesterday though 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

The only cunt worse than a dog is it's owner,especially the ones that talk to it like a child.The Vietnamese should be lauded for eating the cunts,

It comes as no surprise to me that the member I'd wager to most likely be a serial killer, is not a fan of innocent animals.

I imagine that when you weren't sexually molesting your pet gerbils as a child, you were busy dressing them in sylvanian family frocks and battering them to death with your cock.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It comes as no surprise to me that the member I'd wager to most likely be a serial killer, is not a fan of innocent animals.

I imagine that when you weren't sexually molesting your pet gerbils as a child, you were busy dressing them in sylvanian family frocks and battering them to death with your cock.

Reported to @Mrs Roopsfor implications of bestiality

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reported for Paedo references.

On 1/15/2019 at 3:21 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Why the fuck not? Most dogs are more loyal, loving and reliable than 99% of the human population. No reason they shouldn't be honoured as such. 

What you "animal lovers" have all missed is the torment she she put this poor little fucker through before it died .. it was 11 years old and had stomach cancer, the kindest thing to do was to have it put to sleep but she decided to have it operated at the vets where it died during the surgery .. surely it would have been far kinder to have had it put to sleep to spare it the pain and to give it some dignity. Again that £4,000 would have been very gratefully received by an animal rescue place and would have been a better memorial to a pet that had come from an animal rescue centre itself.

11 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

What you "animal lovers" have all missed is the torment she she put this poor little fucker through before it died .. it was 11 years old and had stomach cancer, the kindest thing to do was to have it put to sleep but she decided to have it operated at the vets where it died during the surgery .. surely it would have been far kinder to have had it put to sleep to spare it the pain and to give it some dignity. Again that £4,000 would have been very gratefully received by an animal rescue place and would have been a better memorial to a pet that had come from an animal rescue centre itself.

Cruella de Vil, Cruella de Vil. A big hairy tranny, who I'd like to kill.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Of course, but that wouldn’t have got her in the fucking paper would it? It’s not about the dog it ‘s about her. Attention seeking and virtue signalling........ the incurable disease of the 21st century.

People love their dogs and cats, and can't give up hope, especially when being advised by Vets, who are some of the most corrupt, swindling cunts on earth. No doubt the vet knew it was pointless, but told her to go ahead because it's all money in their pocket. Veterinary surgeries should be subject to 'ethical monitoring' in such cases. Probably not the owners fault.

I do agree with you regarding the £4000 being given to an animal welfare charity though.

She could have given the £4k to me and I'd have done the right thing via the medium of dropping a paving slab on the cunt...then fucked the utter piss out of the owner to cheer the miserable fucking sow up.

Two birds, one stone, courtesy of Reverend Coitus Solutions Inc.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

People love their dogs and cats, and can't give up hope, especially when being advised by Vets, who are some of the most corrupt, swindling cunts on earth. No doubt the vet knew it was pointless, but told her to go ahead because it's all money in their pocket. Veterinary surgeries should be subject to 'ethical monitoring' in such cases. Probably not the owners fault.

I do agree with you regarding the £4000 being given to an animal welfare charity though.

Fucking right. People question doctors diagnoses about their relatives and loved ones because they can speak for themselves and we’ve all been bullshitted by doctors in our time.

Vets, however can tell us any old shit about our pets and we accept it because cats and dogs can’t talk back.

If I had my time again i’d go into the vet business........or dentistry. That’s another fucking scam.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking right. People question doctors diagnoses about their relatives and loved ones because they can speak for themselves and we’ve all been bullshitted by doctors in our time.

Vets, however can tell us any old shit about our pets and we accept it because cats and dogs can’t talk back.

If I had my time again i’d go into the vet business........or dentistry. That’s another fucking scam.

It saddens me to witness such cynicism on here of all places. 

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, scotty said:

It saddens me to witness such cynicism on here of all places. 

Indeed. If I were sitting in the House of Commons nobody would even notice me. Now there’s the scam of all scams. If only i’d thought of that.

36 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Out of likes Judge. But regrettably, as this is the only worthwhile thing on here today.

On 1/15/2019 at 11:45 AM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

So this silly cow has spent £4,000 on a funeral for her Staffordshire Bull Terrier and says that she "will not be able to celebrate christmas again". Some hard facts dogs live on average for around 11 years, so he was going to die anyway. Elsewhere there will be people who cannot afford to pay for the funeral for their own child, partner or other relelative. You are a senseless selfish bitch. Fucking GROW UP!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/14/dog-gets-4000-funeral-horse-drawn-hearse-limousine-release-doves-8342310/

sei_47479588-6f3b.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Yes. But she is fit as fuck, so she can say what she likes on the interweb.  Rule 1.

Id bury my bone in her.

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you're English and don't like dogs, there's something fundamentally wrong with your character. there aren't bad dogs, just wanker owners.

And most cunts that don't like them, usually keep snakes and lizards and weird scaly foreign shit with no personality. Fuck off to the desert if you want to play with scorpions. You might get a bit of spare from an un-fussy goat.

Fuck you, my problem is with 'pets' in general, animals should be free to roam, not kept in cages or houses as some excuse for lazy, fat cunts to get off their fuckin' arses and go for a walk.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cooze said:

Fuck you, my problem is with 'pets' in general, animals should be free to roam, not kept in cages or houses as some excuse for lazy, fat cunts to get off their fuckin' arses and go for a walk.

Just what the Corner needs, a humourless animal rights activist. PETA Kay, if you will.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Animal Psychiatry, Judge old mate.  You can prolong the treatment indefinitely, tell the cunts they're the entire cause of the animal's mental health issues and rape their fucking bank accounts dry!  

Guest 'eavensabove

It's the dog owners themselves that are the cause of their shit-hound's demise. Feeding them all kinds of shite, and 'little treats' which in turn gives their pet as much chance as surviving as a Chinese Cockler on Morecombe beach.  Dead dogs are for recycling. They are not for burying, and if you don't believe me then ask the Koreans... Anyway, all of that is besides the point. I do know that Mrs Weimaraner took Frank to a Flea Circus, and they stole the show.