CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News website

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi

A peaceful kid comes home from his first day at school to be greeted by his Dad. “Dad” he says, “we did the alphabet today and all the Kaffur kids laughed at me because I couldn’t do it”

Dad says “don’t worry boy.......you are a son of Allah.”

The next day he comes home, “Dad, we did arithmetic today and all the Infidel kids laughed at me because I didn’t have a clue.”

Dad says “don’t worry boy......you are a son of Allah”.

The next day he comes home, “  so Dad we had PE today and all the Kaffur boys hate me because my cock is so much bigger than theirs”.

Dad smiles and says “don’t worry boy.”

He says, “ ........because i’m a son of Allah?”

Dad says “ no........ because you’re twenty eight years old.”

15 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Today's offering .. "Nola" a "hero"  muslim woman from Newcastle who is helping immigrants. 11 years old asylum seeker from Turkey playing a piano in a music shop, being a muslim and a lesbian, does the pride flag need black and brown stripes. Presumably heterosexual white folk are not doing anything positive?

Just what this cuntry needs a fucking bohemian piano playing Muslim lesbian terrorist immigrant fucking politicized arrogant anti Anglophile campaigning cunt.

She would get bottled in Toon back in the day.  How times have changed soo quickly.

Geordies have all become fuckin poofs  

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Just what this cuntry needs a fucking bohemian piano playing Muslim lesbian terrorist immigrant fucking politicized arrogant anti Anglophile campaigning cunt.

She would get bottled in Toon back in the day.  How times have changed soo quickly.

Geordies have all become fuckin poofs  

Actually on reflection I am glad that the BBC website is like this just so that we can see your vacuous diatribe. Thinking is not one of your strengths is it Mongo?

6 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Actually on reflection I am glad that the BBC website is like this just so that we can see your vacuous diatribe. Thinking is not one of your strengths is it Mongo?

Imagine if the BBC news website and Cunts Corner didn't exist.

Beyond scaring women by barging your 6'4 hairy frame into female public toilets, how on Earth would you spend your time?

You lonely, childless, family devoid, freak of fucking nature.

• Like 1