CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who put “sauce” bottle on the table

Earl of Punkape

I’m not averse to an excellent tomato or mushroom ketchup.Brown sauces are repellent and consumed mostly by the underclass.

Such sauces and other condiments should be served in the correct cruets or receptacles.I have solid silver Queen Anne cruets and George II pouring boats.

Gurning fuckwits litter their formica  tables with plastic bottles of nauseous, additive filled, liquid gunge.These cunts also spray their horrid repasts with cheap vinegar to compound their imbecility.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

You must have a cunt of a life if your fantasies consist of poncing about with shit you have seen on the Antiques Roadshow.

The fact that you think other people will be impressed by your made up knobend lifestyle simply underlines you deep seated mental health problems.

Just to be clear.......you’re a wanker !

24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m not averse to an excellent tomato or mushroom ketchup.Brown sauces are repellent and consumed mostly by the underclass.

Such sauces and other condiments should be served in the correct cruets or receptacles.I have solid silver Queen Anne cruets and George II pouring boats.

Gurning fuckwits litter their formica  tables with plastic bottles of nauseous, additive filled, liquid gunge.These cunts also spray their horrid repasts with cheap vinegar to compound their imbecility.

Fuck off.

Mushroom ketchup eh. On the subject of mushrooms, have you ever tried 'Chicken of the wood'?

Or do you prefer the 'Lickin of the wood'?

Lol

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What u avin on yer chips ?

I make my own mayonnaise, bearnaise and hollondaise....

I hope you didn’t allow any of your spastic saliva to dribble in it.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mushroom ketchup eh. On the subject of mushrooms, have you ever tried 'Chicken of the wood'?

Or do you prefer the 'Lickin of the wood'?

Lol

Chicken of the Woods grows in abundance around these parts and it's not bad, but nothing special.

I usually let the Mrs try any wild mushrooms that we collect first. Could prove to be a useful habit if one wants avoid divorce costs in the distant future. It looked edible to me Constable!

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

Chicken of the Woods grows in abundance around these parts and it's not bad, but nothing special.

I usually let the Mrs try any wild mushrooms that we collect first. Could prove to be a useful habit if one wants avoid divorce costs in the distant future. It looked edible to me Constable!

Such a superb, dry wit. Brilliant.

Stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 2

Real blokes don't mind a bottle of HP occupying a space on their table. It is the condiment brand-leader of unequivocal heterosexuality.

Cunts who use the Brasso'd hand-me-downs legacied to them by their departed urine-soaked nan are generally the type who advertise their adeptness in orally emptying the clackerbag of their gentleman callers.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

Real blokes don't mind a bottle of HP occupying a space on their table. It is the condiment brand-leader of unequivocal heterosexuality.

Cunts who use the Brasso'd hand-me-downs legacied to them by their departed urine-soaked nan are generally the type who advertise their adeptness in orally emptying the clackerbag of their gentleman callers.

Every last one of the southern fucking jessies on here who disparage these traditional accoutrements of alpha masculinity need to have their shrivelled testicles removed with a rusty bread knife, deep-fried in a chip pan, and then simultaneously force fed to them both orally and anally. (I suspect there wouldn't be much force required on the "anally" front.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Such a superb, dry wit. Brilliant.

Stupid fucking cunt. 

6 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Doctor, heal thyself. 

Idiot. 

Look out, DC, you've got Bert and Ernie on your case. If you manage to withstand such a devastating broadside without killing yourself, I know a good counsellor at the N&N who can help you deal with the aftermath of their brutal savaging.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Look out, DC, you've got Bert and Ernie on your case. If you manage to withstand such a devastating broadside without killing yourself, I know a good counsellor at the N&N who can help you deal with the aftermath of their brutal savaging.

Cheers. 6 or 7 years counselling, at least 3 visits a week, should just about help me survive the onslaught. It's going to be tough, but with the right amount of support from the utter cunts here I could just make it through.