CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who put “sauce” bottle on the table

Earl of Punkape

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You would be filled in by our porters and greens staff.

Lol.

Pleb.

Doubtful. Sanctioned violence is my business. I imagine your golf clubs' security is handled by any east European, agency rent boy who expresses a keen interest in providing 'extras' to the membership. 

Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Doubtful. Sanctioned violence is my business. I imagine your golf clubs' security is handled by any east European, agency rent boy who expresses a keen interest in providing 'extras' to the membership. 

Fuck off.

Actually most of them are ex-army and very well paid.

They would revel in dealing with unwanted hooligans in thugs footwear...

lol.

9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m not averse to an excellent tomato or mushroom ketchup.Brown sauces are repellent and consumed mostly by the underclass.

Such sauces and other condiments should be served in the correct cruets or receptacles.I have solid silver Queen Anne cruets and George II pouring boats.

Gurning fuckwits litter their formica  tables with plastic bottles of nauseous, additive filled, liquid gunge.These cunts also spray their horrid repasts with cheap vinegar to compound their imbecility.

Fuck off.

Agreed.  Any food that requires additional condiments from bottles is not food worthy of the table.

i once made a chilli and amate asked for some brown sauce, he nearly lost his fucking eye with my fork, the fucking incooth cunt.

No chef should have his work sprayed with brown shit to taste.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/16/2019 at 9:26 AM, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m not averse to an excellent tomato or mushroom ketchup.Brown sauces are repellent and consumed mostly by the underclass.

Such sauces and other condiments should be served in the correct cruets or receptacles.I have solid silver Queen Anne cruets and George II pouring boats.

Gurning fuckwits litter their formica  tables with plastic bottles of nauseous, additive filled, liquid gunge.These cunts also spray their horrid repasts with cheap vinegar to compound their imbecility.

Fuck off.

It is already common knowledge your favourite oriental sauce is creme of sum yun guy

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It is already common knowledge your favourite oriental sauce is creme of sum yun guy

He's so pumped full of it, I (unfortunately) imagine that his shits are like a rancid  3" diameter version of brown and white Aquafresh.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

He's so pumped full of it, I (unfortunately) imagine that his shits are like a rancid  3" diameter version of brown and white Aquafresh.

There's an indelible image to take to bed for the evening.