CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Slavery Guilt Complex Bollocks

Penny Farthing

It is worth looking at the history of Zanzibar to see who were driving the abolition of slavery agenda and who were actually trading and shipping slave. The British pushing for the abolition of slavery and in many cases acting agaist those involved in the trade whilst the French, Portugese, Spanish and Americans were actively buying and shipping the slaves a bit of "black history being for some reason ignored. Also forgotten is that many of our military actions in Africa for which we are now condemned were actually about forcefully stopping the slave capturers and  traders who out of interest were almost always muslims.

22 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

It is worth looking at the history of Zanzibar to see who were driving the abolition of slavery agenda and who were actually trading and shipping slave. The British pushing for the abolition of slavery and in many cases acting agaist those involved in the trade whilst the French, Portugese, Spanish and Americans were actively buying and shipping the slaves a bit of "black history being for some reason ignored. Also forgotten is that many of our military actions in Africa for which we are now condemned were actually about forcefully stopping the slave capturers and  traders who out of interest were almost always muslims.

What a complete load of fucking bollocks.

I don't feel any guilt, but it sounds to me like you are completely trying to absolve the British of any blame attached to the slave trade. They may have been at the forefront of abolition, but they were active participants for well over 100 years. Your logic is akin to praising a serial killer for cleaning blood off the carpet after stabbing his victim in the throat.

Take your revisionist view of history and shove it up your uninformed arse.

Guest 'eavensabove

Abolished, my arse. Half the population of this country are slaves to the system that governs them. Working their nuts off for jack shit. Born a slave, and then living as one 'till the day that they die.  Numbered, Fingerprinted & Blood-grouped and governed 24/7  by the powers that be. It will be microchips next, you mark my words, and that's only the White British. The Jabookies don't even know what the fuck they are themselves, and slavery is the last of their problems. 

Guest 'eavensabove
52 minutes ago, scotty said:

Has it been abolished then?? Fucking hell, I hope nobody looks in my cellar.

OAPs are collateral, Scotty. They don't count as being slaves. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, scotty said:

In ScottyWorld 'eavens, there are no OAPs. 

They should lower the 'snuff-out' point. Aged 60+ and you've had it. Less you have at least one surviving family member to take charge of all and everything. Legislation which insists upon the fuckers remaining indoors.     

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Abolished, my arse. Half the population of this country are slaves to the system that governs them. Working their nuts off for jack shit. Born a slave, and then living as one 'till the day that they die.  Numbered, Fingerprinted & Blood-grouped and governed 24/7  by the powers that be. It will be microchips next, you mark my words, and that's only the White British. The Jabookies don't even know what the fuck they are themselves, and slavery is the last of their problems. 

McCains Micro-Chips?

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In scottys world none of his neighbours dare go on holiday without heavily scrutinising their old dears will and funeral plan

Many a true word is spoken in jest stubbs. Murder is such an ugly term, I prefer to describe it as "thinning the herd".