CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat Horses

Stubby Pecker

Not only are the general population of this country becoming fatter but it also seems the nations horses are as well. Fuck me side ways, you've got to be some kind of utter think shite to have a horse, not exercise it enough and feed the poor cunt too much so that it becomes obese. Half the split arses I work with ride and genuinely feel sorry for the poor nags that have to bear the weight of some of these tuskers. That said, binge eating is probably the only way they can find some comfort in life until the next 16 stone wobbly arsed slag jumps on board for a spine crushing hack up to the village shop for a jumbo sausage roll and a packet of hob nobs.  

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Rowley Park in the 1.30 at Wincanton today must have been a fat horse cos the cunt trailed in 5th.  Another forecast going down the pan. 

Panza's horse came in at twenty five to one. The rest of the field came in at eleven thirty. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not only are the general population of this country becoming fatter but it also seems the nations horses are as well. Fuck me side ways, you've got to be some kind of utter think shite to have a horse, not exercise it enough and feed the poor cunt too much so that it becomes obese. Half the split arses I work with ride and genuinely feel sorry for the poor nags that have to bear the weight of some of these tuskers. That said, binge eating is probably the only way they can find some comfort in life until the next 16 stone wobbly arsed slag jumps on board for a spine crushing hack up to the village shop for a jumbo sausage roll and a packet of hob nobs.  

The owners are probably fat fucking blobs who don't exercise themselves, so that lackadaisical lifestyle is put onto the animals.  If you are too lazy to provide your animals with proper care, surrender them to those who can.  In this case, farmers, glue factories, or korean abattoirs.