CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal Wacky Races

Earl of Punkape

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

I bet he’d despise an effeminate wanker like you, and would most likely kick your head in the second he clapped eyes on you. And who could blame him? 

The Palace wouldn’t allow anyone of your lowly serf status and hygiene dysfunctions anywhere near them....

lol.

21 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Palace wouldn’t allow anyone of your lowly serf status and hygiene dysfunctions anywhere near them....

lol.

I don't know about that, you obsequious, cap-doffing wanker.

"The Palace" allowed a 97 year old man to stop and stall his Range Rover on the A149, they've hardly got the best judgement in the world.

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The old cunt had a flashback to the Paris underpass and just went for it. 

I remember that night because the next day the little french cunt I lent my white fiat Uno to the day before, returned it with a fucking dent in the front. When I asked him what happened he just shrugged and said "Heehawheehawheehaw". like Maurice Chevalier. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Prince Philip has crashed his Range Rover.

I'm sure that just like for everyone else, the police will have checked his insurance and breathalysed him. 

He was breathalysed, though if the result had been positive, it would be swept under the carpet, they only tested him for appearances sake.

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Prince Philip has crashed his Range Rover.

I'm sure that just like for everyone else, the police will have checked his insurance and breathalysed him. 

He was breathalysed and passed !

I often drive my Range Rover after a few pints and drive better.Maybe Philip should have had a couple of snifters before getting behind the wheel.....

lol.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I often drive my Range Rover after a few pints and drive better.Maybe Philip should have had a couple of snifters before getting behind the wheel.....

lol.

Pints? Oh dear. You let your Poshboy mask slip there.

Fucking sloppy.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

About time Philip used a chauffeur at least half his age.

lol.

Silly old cunt.

The Duke of Hazard. 

And to think that the cunt (that pulled him from the wreckage) didn't wring his neck and fleece his pockets, only goes to show that there are no Jambo's in Sandringham.  

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was breathalysed, though if the result had been positive, it would be swept under the carpet, they only tested him for appearances sake.

Isn't it a coincidence that the council have announced that a meeting was planned for today to reduce the speed allowance along the very same stretch of road. No doubt the other driver will be done for speeding and the kid in the back won't get a message from the queen and a silver sixpence... The Duke of Hazard, pulled out of a side road, which makes him a felon of the highway, whatever his age or rank. 

The Queen must abdicate. She's unfit to rule her roost. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Try drinking more than a few and testing your brakes on a wet foggy night on Beachy Head.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Fucking speelingg mistak

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shame he wasn't taking his immediate inbred family for a spin and they all got crushed under an 10 ton lorry. Imagine their mutilated corpses being picked over by scavenging red kites that they're happy to poison, trap and blast out of the sky with impunity. 

If that happened that would make Danny Dyer next in line. "Get orf moi faaaaacking land you slaaaaaaaaags". 

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Duke of Hazard. 

And to think that the cunt (that pulled him from the wreckage) didn't wring his neck and fleece his pockets, only goes to show that there are no Jambo's in Sandringham.  

Couple of my brother's popped along to make an offer on the scrapped cars. 

• Like 1