CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal Wacky Races

Earl of Punkape

On 1/17/2019 at 11:31 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

He was breathalysed, though if the result had been positive, it would be swept under the carpet, they only tested him for appearances sake.

I am wondering how things would have gone and been reported in the following situations.

1) The people in the car he collided with were killed.

2) 97 years old Horace Nofucker was dazzled by the sun whilst driving his Land Rover and collided with a car coming in the opposite direction but by good fortune no one was injured.

On 1/18/2019 at 9:46 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Shame he wasn't taking his immediate inbred family for a spin and they all got crushed under an 10 ton lorry. Imagine their mutilated corpses being picked over by scavenging red kites that they're happy to poison, trap and blast out of the sky with impunity. 

I've just seen a bumblebee, what do you think of that? 

Shame he wasn't taking his immediate inbred family for a spin and they all got crushed under an 10 ton lorry. Imagine their mutilated corpses being picked over by scavenging red kites that they're happy to poison, trap and blast out of the sky with impunity. 

4 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Your Linux Mint 18 is either a pile of steaming fucking crap or, as the old IT saw has it, there's a persistent error in the carbon layer.

• Like 1

that kid that got stabbed. The press haven't (yet) dwelled on a few salient points:

• called Jaden
  • riding a moped at 14 (a moped note, not his moped)
  • moved from Nottingham with his mum (where's his dad?)
  • (anti) social media are serving up real dirt on him

51 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

The onset of senile dementia, or the antics of a stupid fucking cunt?

I'll let the membership decide.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

that kid that got stabbed. The press haven't (yet) dwelled on a few salient points:

• called Jaden
  • riding a moped at 14 (a moped note, not his moped)
  • moved from Nottingham with his mum (where's his dad?)
  • (anti) social media are serving up real dirt on him

Photos of him posing with a handgun and wads of cash. Not gang affiliated my fucking arse. 

Another piece of black trash, whose contribution to the world would only have been violence, rape, theft and drug dealing.

Play big boy games...

Win big boy prizes!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Photos of him posing with a handgun and wads of cash. Not gang affiliated my fucking arse. 

Another piece of black trash, whose contribution to the world would only have been violence, rape, theft and drug dealing.

Play big boy games...

Win big boy prizes!

"

So the police confirm Jaden Moody was riding a stolen moped, was excluded from school, was involved in drug dealing (self confessed). So it probably was a gang-related murder.So the bleeding heart LDGs who jumped in saying he was just an innocent paragon of virtue were wrong . . . yet again. He made choices.So when is it going to occur to you that thinking, lovely rosey-hue thoughts doesn’t necessarily reflect reality? It’s called denial.A tragedy? Undeniably to all that loved and cared for him . . . but talk to the moped’s owner and ask them how they feel . . .".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

"

So the police confirm Jaden Moody was riding a stolen moped, was excluded from school, was involved in drug dealing (self confessed). So it probably was a gang-related murder.So the bleeding heart LDGs who jumped in saying he was just an innocent paragon of virtue were wrong . . . yet again. He made choices.So when is it going to occur to you that thinking, lovely rosey-hue thoughts doesn’t necessarily reflect reality? It’s called denial.A tragedy? Undeniably to all that loved and cared for him . . . but talk to the moped’s owner and ask them how they feel . . .".

Doesn't it bring a tear to your eye @Eric Cuntman to think that this young lad is up there with the angels looking down upon us?