CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal Wacky Races

Earl of Punkape

2 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Doesn't it bring a tear to your eye @Eric Cuntman to think that this young lad is up there with the angels looking down upon us?

It's just so sad to think that the human race has been robbed of a talented footballer, aspiring rapper, model student, and future Nobel prize winner.

2 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

"

So the police confirm Jaden Moody was riding a stolen moped, was excluded from school, was involved in drug dealing (self confessed). So it probably was a gang-related murder.So the bleeding heart LDGs who jumped in saying he was just an innocent paragon of virtue were wrong . . . yet again. He made choices.So when is it going to occur to you that thinking, lovely rosey-hue thoughts doesn’t necessarily reflect reality? It’s called denial.A tragedy? Undeniably to all that loved and cared for him . . . but talk to the moped’s owner and ask them how they feel . . .".

52 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Doesn't it bring a tear to your eye @Eric Cuntman to think that this young lad is up there with the angels looking down upon us?

I don't particularly care that he's dead, he was undoubtedly a wrongun.

But it's not your place to cast judgement on him

He was a little cunt if the rumours are anything to be believed, but the only reason you want to denigrate him is because he's black.

Shut your fucking mouth and think of his parents. You'll never know what it's like to lose a child, a bad one or a good one, so keep your opinions to yourself.

Idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

He was a little cunt if the rumours are anything to be believed, but the only reason you want to denigrate him is because he's black.

Shut your fucking mouth and think of his parents. You'll never know what it's like to lose a child, a bad one or a good one, so keep your opinions to yourself.

Idiot.

Get fucked.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Idiot.

You are not the one to do any moralising Decs. His parents made choices and those choices meant that he was doomed almost from the start, very little to do with the colour of his skin but absolutely everything do do with the culture that his parents allowed him to be involved in.

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Idiot.

From where she's sat Decs, that's reason enough.

1 hour ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

You are not the one to do any moralising Decs. His parents made choices and those choices meant that he was doomed almost from the start, very little to do with the colour of his skin but absolutely everything do do with the culture that his parents allowed him to be involved in.

Perhaps his parents had no choice. 

Guest 'eavensabove

I'm with the other motor on this one, though obviously not 'in it' of course. I'm pleased that the two women aint sucking-up to the Duke's arse or taking any bollocks from his camp. They've already sold themselves to The Sunday Mirror, and have stated that they aint even received an apology from the pompous old git, and he wasn't wearing a seatbelt. I dunno how the law of the land stands with this, or whether he is immune due to his Dukeness, but the arrogant cunt is as guilty as fuck... The cunt cannot look Left, Right & Left again as is the requirement.

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Idiot.

He was a circle face fucking thief, a gang member and a drug dealer, the black community must be in shock that one of their very own would stoop so low, was he a promising footballer and everyone liked him? 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He was a circle face fucking thief, a gang member and a drug dealer, the black community must be in shock that one of their very own would stoop so low, was he a promising footballer and everyone liked him? 

You need to read Decs response here in the context of this

On 1/18/2019 at 12:20 PM, Decimus said:

There's been a serious lack of animosity all round I'm afraid to report. Stubby and I danced the dance for a while, but I'm currently reduced to tussling with Pen.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Perhaps his parents had no choice. 

But nobody is asking the question "WHY" .. As to the media why were there no questions asked from the point where a 14 year old was riding "his" moped on the streets of our capital city? Why all this crap about "this little boy" when they knew full well that he as a 14 year old boy had been seen waving wads of £20 and £50 notes? Why no mention of the scooter having been stolen? Indeed why the bullshit about him being a nice boy and not connected to gangs when letting this fact be known from the beginning might have made it easier catch his killers?

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

7 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

You need to read Decs response here in the context of this

Indeed, Pen.

Ed, I couldn't give a fuck about the little monkey, or whether he might have one day grown up and managed to own his own watermelon.

Calm yourself.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove

This little Negroid, is a victim of his own race and community. The families of the perpetrators and those of the victims of these 'Black on Black' episodes, cannot have it both ways. They have no respect for the police, and yet they turn to and then blame the police for not doing enough, and they care not about anything else except for their habitual content with living in sin and shunning everything outside of their self-made existence. They don't want to integrate or to be associated with the British way of life, or to adapt to it. They bring up their kids to despise anything remotely White, and they all blatantly refuse to adopt our rules until they then decide to contest them when one of their crew is affected by another of their own. All of the fuckers carry knives, whilst suggesting that they do so for their own protection, but protection against what? It sure aint protection against gangs of Whites, or being mugged by a White bloke for their mobile & wallet. Gangs of White's don't gang rape any Black person... Gangs of Whites, don't go from Estate to Estate or raid private parties every weekend to single some cunt out for wearing the wrong bandana... British White drug dealers don't supply the Blacks with dope or crack... The only way to address these matters is to let the soppy fuckers get on with it, as no amount of trying to stop them has any effect, and our resources could be better spent.      

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, Pen.

Ed, I couldn't give a fuck about the little monkey, or whether he might have one day grown up and managed to own his own watermelon.

Calm yourself.

I have to go at it ott, monumental is at my heals for the title of corners thickest racist....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I have to go at it ott, monumental is at my heals for the title of corners thickest racist....

Don't worry. He'll never replace you in my affections, not only is the cunt as northern as a housewife's black eye, the hypocritical twat also married his chinky delivery driver.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't worry. He'll never replace you in my affections, not only is the cunt as northern as a housewife's black eye, the hypocritical twat also married his chinky delivery driver.

A yellow devil?, filth. I just had a lasagne shit, dropped the arse mince, wiped then an unexpected 2nd layer of arse mince followed by the 2nd layer of toilet paper don't know why but made me think of Bill.

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm with the other motor on this one, though obviously not 'in it' of course. I'm pleased that the two women aint sucking-up to the Duke's arse or taking any bollocks from his camp. They've already sold themselves to The Sunday Mirror, and have stated that they aint even received an apology from the pompous old git, and he wasn't wearing a seatbelt. I dunno how the law of the land stands with this, or whether he is immune due to his Dukeness, but the arrogant cunt is as guilty as fuck... The cunt cannot look Left, Right & Left again as is the requirement.

giphy.gif

Leave him alone he is one of us. 

4 minutes ago, Crab said:

There is only (only?) one Prince Philip but 9 month old babies are two a penny. 

Two a penny? At that price I'm surprised they're not the new main ingredient in Findus lasagne.