CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal Wacky Races

Earl of Punkape

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Crab said:

Leave him alone he is one of us. 

You daffy cunt. He's nowt but a crusty old Platypodiella Spectabilis. He wants boiling alive in lard.

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

Now the fat cunt that broke her wrist is all over the local TV demanding an apology.......fuck off,you'll just have to eat your chips with the other hand for a while.Compo seeking whore.

Compo is brilliant. 

Guest judgetwi

They should take this cunt’s licence off him. I don’t want him getting killed and have to put up with all sorts of soppy women crying over the wanker while they chuck flowers at the hearse as it rumbles by (at no more than 30mph I hope).

I wouldn’t mind but if they had ever met the cunt he would have been horrified at being so close to stinking proles, curry crunchers, slitty eyed yellow bastards and bongo bongos.

A real diplomat with a touch of humanity this fucking arsehole.

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

They should take this cunt’s licence off him. I don’t want him getting killed and have to put up with all sorts of soppy women crying over the wanker while they chuck flowers at the hearse as it rumbles by (at no more than 30mph I hope).

I wouldn’t mind but if they had ever met the cunt he would have been horrified at being so close to stinking proles, curry crunchers, slitty eyed yellow bastards and bongo bongos.

You won't see the greasy Greek racist driving on public roads again. This tribe have invested too much crowbarring the next generation of royal parasites under the naturally folding skin of the great British public to have it all wasted by a demented driver killing a child in a mash up. Talk about folding skin ha ha Who's a pretty boy? 

pthirus-pubis-louse.jpg

28 minutes ago, Crab said:

You won't see the greasy Greek racist driving on public roads again. This tribe have invested too much crowbarring the next generation of royal parasites under the naturally folding skin of the great British public to have it all wasted by a demented driver killing a child in a mash up. Talk about folding skin ha ha Who's a pretty boy? 

pthirus-pubis-louse.jpg

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/18/2019 at 7:17 AM, Earl of Punkape said:

I’d prefer numerous circuits round Oulton Park with you attached to a length of chain from my tow bar...

Lol.

Another euphemist attempt to lure Alf to your cock?  

Fuck off, homo.  

On 1/18/2019 at 9:46 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Shame he wasn't taking his immediate inbred family for a spin and they all got crushed under an 10 ton lorry. Imagine their mutilated corpses being picked over by scavenging red kites that they're happy to poison, trap and blast out of the sky with impunity. 

I'm going to have an injection in my left eye later Stubby .. that's right .. a little prick in my left eye. What do you think of that?

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s not really any of your business anyway..

He’s not been proved to have done anything wrong for a start and if a few peasants get killed or seriously injured...so fucking what.

Fuck off.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 'eavensabove

… and so The Crown Prosecution have announced the predictable: "based upon the evidence It is not in the public interest to prosecute the Duke of Hazzard, for almost killing three people on the public highway..." 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

… and so The Crown Prosecution have announced the predictable: "based upon the evidence It is not in the public interest to prosecute the Duke of Hazzard, for almost killing three people on the public highway..." 

You bet your life if it was the woman at fault, the full weight of the law would have come to bear on her. I've got a mind to send back my CBE. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You bet your life if it was the woman at fault, the full weight of the law would have come to bear on her. I've got a mind to send back my CBE. 

You don’t need a licence for a mobility scooter, and Phil looks the type to buy some big off-road version with more horses than Newmarket to pootle about in. Standby for the six page splash in Hello! I hope anyone dawdling around the pedestrianised centre of Kings Lynn doesn’t loiter outside the Kebab House too long. Big Phil loves a Donner with Garlic Sauce. 

On 22/01/2019 at 13:01, judgetwi said:

The usual predictable bollocks from this sad, attention seeker.

The correct result for the Duke and for the plebs involved in the accident who were probably speeding anyway.

Two women in a car is a lethal combination as they will be gossiping and not paying attention to the road or other users.One of them went straight to the tabloids which is a typically undignified comportment....she probably works as an Ann Summers party “rep”.

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

On 17/01/2019 at 22:07, Earl of Punkape said:

About time Philip used a chauffeur at least half his age.

lol.

Silly old cunt.

He will be using a chauffeur very soon.   One way trip in a black limo to the hole in the ground.

fucking coffin dodger.

• 9 months later...