CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gemma Collins

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6606385/amp/Gemma-Collins-reveals-shes-VOMITING-ice-backlash.html?ico=amp_dontMiss

I've been following the news about the two year old Spanish toddler who's been stuck down 350ft hole in Spain since Sunday. Nobody knows whether he's still alive and reading about the torment his parents are going through, has been heartbreaking. The TV news here haven't, as far as I've seen, have covered it. Also a baby has around two weeks to live if a heart donor can't be found. 

Then I see this fucking 5th rate twat being close to a breakdown because she's being called a diva on "Cunting on ice" for well, acting like a diva. "I'm so devastated I've been throwing up on the ice". Tell you what, jump on a plane to Malaga and stand by this fucking hole and speak to that child's parents and tell them your problem. And if they haven't stuffed your head down it, fly back to blighty and tell how devastated you are to the parents of the sick baby who needs a new heart.

Rattled? You fucking bet I am 

• Like 8

Guest Alfie Noakes

Nom of the year so far!

Truly spectacular z list meltdown, look at me I am so important I am an Essex girl on the fucking telly, fat sow should be rendered down into glue.

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6606385/amp/Gemma-Collins-reveals-shes-VOMITING-ice-backlash.html?ico=amp_dontMiss

I've been following the news about the two year old Spanish toddler who's been stuck down 350ft hole in Spain since Sunday. Nobody knows whether he's still alive and reading about the torment his parents are going through, has been heartbreaking. The TV news here haven't, as far as I've seen, have covered it. Also a baby has around two weeks to live if a heart donor can't be found. 

Then I see this fucking 5th rate twat being close to a breakdown because she's being called a diva on "Cunting on ice" for well, acting like a diva. "I'm so devastated I've been throwing up on the ice". Tell you what, jump on a plane to Malaga and stand by this fucking hole and speak to that child's parents and tell them your problem. And if they haven't stuffed your head down it, fly back to blighty and tell how devastated you are to the parents of the sick baby who needs a new heart.

If you must watch such banal drivel...

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's the last fucking person I'd want to be stood next to on a sheet of ice.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Nom of the year so far!

To be fair, it is only half-way through January.

It's certainly long overdue from the black-toothed, wizened, peg-selling old crone. She's going to hit her 10,000th post any day now, so it's about fucking time she came up with something.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

To be fair, it is only half-way through January.

It's certainly not before time from the black-toothed, wizened, peg-selling old crone. She's going to hit her 10,000th post any day now, so it's about fucking time she came up with something.

Punker's not gonna like it you talking about his boyfriend like that. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Since when has a Walrus been known as a Diva?

Guest 'eavensabove

You'd think that one of the Mod's would donate their heart. After all, they've never been used... All said, I seem to recall that it was rumoured that Rick had a dick transplant, but his hand rejected it. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Geriatric and The Pacemakers

She's a cunt,just like all the rest from this toxic genre of tv,the country is fucked,no not because of brexit but because people watch this shit thus encouraging cunts to keep on making more shit.She makes Jordan look like Rachel Riley.The only way I'd fuck it is if it meant she would fade away and never be seen or heard of ever again.....Call it a public service,someone's got to do it and if my country needs me then im here.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

She's a cunt,just like all the rest from this toxic genre of tv,the country is fucked,no not because of brexit but because people watch this shit thus encouraging cunts to keep on making more shit.She makes Jordan look like Rachel Riley.The only way I'd fuck it is if it meant she would fade away and never be seen or heard of ever again.....Call it a public service,someone's got to do it and if my country needs me then im here.

Is there enough space under your patio? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Good old Nelly. You can fuck my mother in law to death any time.

Mine jew, I don't want her corpse to fade away. I'll have my way her after her rancid killjoy soul has fucked off.

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

She's the last fucking person I'd want to be stood next to on a sheet of ice.

You have not actually thought this through have you? A lot of people here no longer like you and the hard fact is that if they saw you standing alone on the ice they would break the ice beneath you whereas if you were standing next to Gemma on the ice they might well spare you so as to save Gemma herself from drowning.

32 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

You have not actually thought this through have you? A lot of people here no longer like you and the hard fact is that if they saw you standing alone on the ice they would break the ice beneath you whereas if you were standing next to Gemma on the ice they might well spare you so as to save Gemma herself from drowning.

It's a lovely winters day, Pen, why don't you go outside and enjoy it?

You've managed to crack off ten posts already today, and without exception, they have all been fucking shit.

Turn off your humongous Windows 95 ran machine and choose life. Tuck your cock in your waistband, go for a wander and try to enjoy what remains of your pathetic existence.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a lovely winters day, Pen, why don't you go outside and enjoy it?

You've managed to crack off ten posts already today, and without exception, they have all been fucking shit.

Turn off your humongous Windows 95 ran machine and choose life. Tuck your cock in your waistband, go for a wander and try to enjoy what remains of your pathetic existence.

I use Linux Mint 18 as my operating system. If I go outside I might bump into you and harm you. I don't keep poultry or birds so I therefore do not have a cock and in any event I do not beleive sic in keeping birds or other animals captive. Why don't you take a walk across Strumpshaw Fen?