CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gemma Collins

camberwell gypsy

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I find that plush velvet is a cunt to keep clean. The missus reckons old school vinyl is making a comeback. Anyway what happened to MKs 2 to 10?

Jaguar. The MK10 was a huge beast. Took up most of the fucking road. 

We all know that your wife is into vinyl... Lol

Edited by 'eavensabove

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Very true. My Dad used to tell us about his Mk10. He said he needed a stepladder just to get into it. Think he meant a crowbar.The pigs came and took it from our driveway one day. The old man said it was a factory recall. Something about having to start it with a screwdriver. They took him away too. The car never came back but he fucking did after 2 years. We all believed him when he said he’d been working with the police and the Jaguar factory trying to sort out the faults, except my mum who told him to fuck off.I hated her so much for that. So did my dad. He chinned her and rightly so. Fucking bitch bad parent cunt. I’m lucky to have grown up without any fucking cunting issues. Guess I got my dad to thank for that 

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The vinyl solution Gas the cunt

The Vinyl Option.

The American title of 'Who Dares Wins'. Because apparently Americans would be confused by that.

Lewis Collins. Genuine TV hard cunt. Passed SAS selection but was not permitted to serve due to his public profile being a security concern. 

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

She told me she loved plastic. I thought “That’s OK”  Fuckin bitch had actually said she was leaving me for a spastic. That really made me feel great. I actually did feel great as soon as the cunt was gone though.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Vinyl Option.

The American title of 'Who Dares Wins'. Because apparently Americans would be confused by that.

Lewis Collins. Genuine TV hard cunt. Passed SAS selection but was not permitted to serve due to his public profile being a security concern. 

Gemma’s Dad?

• 1 year later...
On 18/01/2019 at 15:59, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6606385/amp/Gemma-Collins-reveals-shes-VOMITING-ice-backlash.html?ico=amp_dontMiss

I've been following the news about the two year old Spanish toddler who's been stuck down 350ft hole in Spain since Sunday. Nobody knows whether he's still alive and reading about the torment his parents are going through, has been heartbreaking. The TV news here haven't, as far as I've seen, have covered it. Also a baby has around two weeks to live if a heart donor can't be found. 

Then I see this fucking 5th rate twat being close to a breakdown because she's being called a diva on "Cunting on ice" for well, acting like a diva. "I'm so devastated I've been throwing up on the ice". Tell you what, jump on a plane to Malaga and stand by this fucking hole and speak to that child's parents and tell them your problem. And if they haven't stuffed your head down it, fly back to blighty and tell how devastated you are to the parents of the sick baby who needs a new heart.

Rattled? You fucking bet I am 

10 likes hanging off this one Gyps.

The attention seeking whale-monster obviously hasn't been getting enough, well... attention. She's now letting the whole world share the pain of her latest 'miscarriage'. Loose women obviously lapped this up. 

I seriously doubt any sperms have ever made it to her cervix. They've all been condemned to a slow drying out, desperately crawling, blind and exhausted along the stinking walls of her cavernous, Saarlac proportioned Mackerel satchel. Groaning and spent like James Brolin and O.J Simpson dragging themselves across the Mojave desert in ''Capricorn One'.

Disgusting, thick fat, self obsessed ham-planet cunt.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The attention seeking whale-monster obviously hasn't been getting enough, well... attention. She's now letting the whole world share the pain of her latest 'miscarriage'. Loose women obviously lapped this up. 

I seriously doubt any sperms have ever made it to her cervix. They've all been condemned to a slow drying out, desperately crawling, blind and exhausted along the stinking walls of her cavernous, Saarlac proportioned Mackerel satchel. Groaning and spent like James Brolin and O.J Simpson dragging themselves across the Mojave desert in ''Capricorn One'.

Have you seen the previews of Geordie Shore? They must dredge the gyms of the frozen north east, trying to find the thickest fucking roid using meat heads they can. Fuck knows what the chavvies they have will be like. They'll make those cunts on Big Fat Gypsy Wedding look like Cambridge graduates.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you seen the previews of Geordie Shore? They must dredge the gyms of the frozen north east, trying to find the thickest fucking roid using meat heads they can. Fuck knows what the chavvies they have will be like. They'll make those cunts on Big Fat Gypsy Wedding look like Cambridge graduates.

RKs on that show. He can be seen lurking in the alleyway next to the male grooming salon, armed with a shit-dipped house brick.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

“Ah diwent know what happened last neet like, but me fuckin fannys battered man.” Ah knew he wuz a reet canny lad that one.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it were put to the vote I'm certain the nation would choose to see this pig faced swamp beast chainsawed to pieces on live telly

ITV of course hosted by ant 'n dec, program sponsored by TK MAX, KFC and *insert here*

The world and all thats good in it is going to hell

• 6 months later...

Anyone want a broken TV? It's not broken yet but it will be Thursday night if I'm flicking through channels and Piers Morgan Life Stories pops up. Gemma Collins is on this week. Two of the biggest cunts ever on screen at the same time. The only way I would even consider watching this pile of fucking elephants dung they call entertainment would be if it was re-titled, "End of Life Stories"

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
I bet Neil would. Piers, not Gemma, you sick cunts

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you reckon Neil's freezer's big enough for her? 

You'd need the walk in freezer from the overlook hotel just for her chins, multi chinned buffet slayer that she is