CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Doggers who just can’t watch and spunk on my car

Guest Boaby

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Boaby said:

It’s fucking bad manners. I’m putting on a show giving it my best and some ungrateful bastard spunk’s on my car

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my packet of KP dry roasted ( £7.50 for a chicken shish, fuck off cunt i’m not an EU commissioner! ) and I have to read this shit from a fucking child. Only a child , or Lady P, would make that mistake with the apostrophe ( what do they teach them in school these days?.....how to be a poof, trannie and crybaby.......i’ve just answered my own question......soppy cunt )

Only an adolescent wanker would dream that there is something clever and desirable about this dogging business.

It’s called DOGGING for a reason.

May I suggest, with all humility , that spotty, underage, fuckwit wankers shouldn’t be allowed to post on here.

Just a thought.

Guest Alfie Noakes

What is this stack of sick? Fuck me forwards, backwards and sideways in both directions all at once this is a pile of shit in a disabled toilet. Bet all you get to stick your cock in is a bag of liver warmed to blood temperature.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, Boaby said:

It’s fucking bad manners. I’m putting on a show giving it my best and some ungrateful bastard spunk’s on my car

Fuck off, Frank. 

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my packet of KP dry roasted ( £7.50 for a chicken shish, fuck off cunt i’m not an EU commissioner! ) and I have to read this shit from a fucking child. Only a child , or Lady P, would make that mistake with the apostrophe ( what do they teach them in school these days?.....how to be a poof, trannie and crybaby.......i’ve just answered my own question......soppy cunt )

Only an adolescent wanker would dream that there is something clever and desirable about this dogging business.

It’s called DOGGING for a reason.

May I suggest, with all humility , that spotty, underage, fuckwit wankers shouldn’t be allowed to post on here.

Just a thought.

Stick your apostrophe up your arse Judge.

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Rev said:

I agree with Jugs on this one.

What a pile of unmitigated wank.

Can I delicately suggest that the poster delete its account and shit off.

It's got to be said Rev, that there are two sides to the postee's brain:  Left & Right.

On the Left there is nothing right, and on the Right there's nothing left.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

How are things in Shoreham tonight?

Fuck knows. Awash with migrants most probably. Can't say that I've ever frequented the place.