CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alcohol Free Spirits

Ape™️

I’ve never really understood the appeal of alcohol free beers and lagers, as if you don’t want to drink alcohol, then why pretend to? It’s the same scenario as vegetarian sausages: what’s the fucking point? Anyway, as I was browsing Ocado today I came across a selection of alcohol free spirits. Utterly fucking pointless. And don’t think, for one fucking minute, that the lack of alcohol would make them cheap. Oh no, a 70 cl bottle of “Seedlip Garden 108” will set you back £26. You can buy a bottle of Hendricks for a few quid more for fucks sake. What a load of utter fucking shit.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

You can buy a bottle of Hendricks for a few quid more for fucks sake. What a load of utter fucking shit.

On a Hendricks-related side note, do you put cucumber in? (Just getting in first before pukeape makes an unfunny vegetable/dildo joke.)

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a Hendricks-related side note, do you put cucumber in it? (Just getting in first before pukeape makes an unfunny vegetable/dildo joke.)

I expect the mindless wanker will still make such a joke, despite your attempt to beat the little freak to it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

I’ve never really understood the appeal of alcohol free beers and lagers, as if you don’t want to drink alcohol, then why pretend to? It’s the same scenario as vegetarian sausages: what’s the fucking point? Anyway, as I was browsing Ocado today I came across a selection of alcohol free spirits. Utterly fucking pointless. And don’t think, for one fucking minute, that the lack of alcohol would make them cheap. Oh no, a 70 cl bottle of “Seedlip Garden 108” will set you back £26. You can buy a bottle of Hendricks for a few quid more for fucks sake. What a load of utter fucking shit.

Fuck off.

I must say that that one or two of the non-alcohol drinks available these days at least 'taste' palatable. I aint had drop of real booze for 4 years now as my liver is fucked and I aint ready to snuff it again. I used to drink more than most that I know, but not to get pissed and I never once craved for the stuff, but I got so used to drinking wine for example with every evening meal that I miss that more than I miss my Glenmorangie or a bottle o' Black Label J' Walker every night.  I've tried many of the so-called alcohol free wines, and one in particular is exceptionally good. I'd defy any cunt to tell the difference, less the cunt drank 3 bottles without getting rat-arsed. The 'flavour' is as close as one could hope for, but I see no point at all for 0% spirits or 'Whiskey Flavour' shite. Spirits have no flavour at all without a good percentage of ruin. 

On 1/18/2019 at 6:51 PM, 'eavensabove said:

I must say that that one or two of the non-alcohol drinks available these days at least 'taste' palatable. I aint had drop of real booze for 4 years now as my liver is fucked and I aint ready to snuff it again. I used to drink more than most that I know, but not to get pissed and I never once craved for the stuff, but I got so used to drinking wine for example with every evening meal that I miss that more than I miss my Glenmorangie or a bottle o' Black Label J' Walker every night.  I've tried many of the so-called alcohol free wines, and one in particular is exceptionally good. I'd defy any cunt to tell the difference, less the cunt drank 3 bottles without getting rat-arsed. The 'flavour' is as close as one could hope for, but I see no point at all for 0% spirits or 'Whiskey Flavour' shite. Spirits have no flavour at all without a good percentage of ruin. 

I'm selling skag free skag if you're interested, it's basically brick dust and dog shit, £25 quid a kilo..

Guest Wizardsleeve

These hideous concoctions do seem rather useless.  In the age of "light" drinks, the calorie obsessed want to get pissed but not fat, but these things aren't exactly any less in that regard.  I believe they were created for the don't drink drive brigade, where one cunt is the designated driver, but don't want to exclude the cunt entirely.  If you're going to go out with the lads you go out with the lads, you have a pint or few, and you drive home.  You don't punkape out of the festivities by going soft and crossing your legs and squatting to piss in the corner while the other boys have fun.