CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let Toys Be Toys

Decimus

I'd never come across these bunch of fucking toerags before today, but upon reading their twitter feed and various news articles, it's fair to say that I'm incensed.

For those of you who don't know, 'Let Toys Be Toys' is a group that attempts to put pressure on the toy and children's entertainment industry to market their products on a gender neutral basis, so as not to exclude anyone. The latest product that has outraged them is the 1982 book, 'Dear Zoo', where a boy writes to a zoo and asks for a pet, and the zoo sends him various animals throughout the story, who all just happen to be male. Sounds innocent enough to me, but you can imagine the gasps of outrage that are currently echoing around a Vegan cafe in Shoreditch.

"Wait, all the animals are male?! The main character is a male?! Is he at least bent as fuck, or a cross dresser?"

"No."

"You say the animals are all male, please God tell me that you at least mean female animals that have transitioned?"

"No, they were all born with a cock and balls."

"Fuck me! Call the fucking Guardian, get Owen Jones on speed dial. What do you mean Peter Tatchell is balls deep inside a Gambian? This is a fucking crisis, I want him here NOW."

I'll leave you with one final thought, a review of a pop-up children's book from their Twitter feed, taken down verbatim. It would seem that certain members of left wing society aren't willing to wait until a boy goes to school before he's indoctrinated, they'd rather he was neutered with propaganda before he's finished shitting in a nappy:

We like Janet and Allan Ahlberg books. In the scenes in the home there’s often a man/dad character doing household tasks, there’s Mrs Plug the Plumber, a mum going out to work in The Baby’s Catalogue...and the stories are always lovely too."

Fucking disgraceful.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd never come across these bunch of fucking toerags before today, but upon reading their twitter feed and various news articles, it's fair to say that I'm incensed.

For those of you who don't know, 'Let Toys Be Toys' is a group that attempts to put pressure on the toy and children's entertainment industry to market their products on a gender neutral basis, so as not to exclude anyone. The latest product that has outraged them is the 1982 book, 'Dear Zoo', where a boy writes to a zoo and asks for a pet, and the zoo sends him various animals throughout the story, who all just happen to be male. Sounds innocent enough to me, but you can imagine the gasps of outrage that are currently echoing around a Vegan cafe in Shoreditch.

"Wait, all the animals are male?! The main character is a male?! Is he at least bent as fuck, or a cross dresser?"

"No."

"You say the animals are all male, please God tell me that you at least mean female animals that have transitioned?"

"No, they were all born with a cock and balls."

"Fuck me! Call the fucking Guardian, get Owen Jones on speed dial. What do you mean Peter Tatchell is balls deep inside a Gambian? This is a fucking crisis, I want him here NOW."

I'll leave you with one final thought, a review of a pop-up children's book from their Twitter feed, taken down verbatim. It would seem that certain members of left wing society aren't willing to wait until a boy goes to school before he's indoctrinated, they'd rather he was neutered with propaganda before he's finished shitting in a nappy:

We like Janet and Allan Ahlberg books. In the scenes in the home there’s often a man/dad character doing household tasks, there’s Mrs Plug the Plumber, a mum going out to work in The Baby’s Catalogue...and the stories are always lovely too."

Fucking disgraceful.

Just had a look at their facefuck page and they say it's a load of bollocks about  wanting the "zoo" book banned.

Well they didn't say "bollocks" because they are male parts and they would be gender neutral I suppose

Sort of - but then again, I'm inclined to let these cunts run away with themselves until they end up down a logical cul-de-sac, hock deep in their own stupidity.

So you get men who identify as women being sent to a womens prison - and then (well colour me fucking astonished) committing sex crimes against the female inmates.

On a slight tangent, you get the Green Party, being all 'progressive', pallying up with the Scottish Nationalists, because, well, they're 'progressive too' to bring down the nasty Tories - even though the SNP's whole existence is based on oil for the internal combustion engine.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Sort of - but then again, I'm inclined to let these cunts run away with themselves until they end up down a logical cul-de-sac, hock deep in their own stupidity.

So you get men who identify as women being sent to a womens prison - and then (well colour me fucking astonished) committing sex crimes against the female inmates.

On a slight tangent, you get the Green Party, being all 'progressive', pallying up with the Scottish Nationalists, because, well, they're 'progressive too' to bring down the nasty Tories - even though the SNP's whole existence is based on oil for the internal combustion engine.

As Jack Hargreaves used to say on the nature programme"Out of Town" "it's a conundrum isn't it?" then he'd light his pipe and snare a rabbit. Last of the hard fuckers on telly was old Jack. 

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Read somewhere that someone asked whether anyone in the SAS ever worked with Grylls. This former SAS soldier asked around former and serving buddies from the regiment about him no fucker ever recalls him. 

Shut your face, you stupid fucking whore. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Shut your face, you stupid fucking whore. 

Why are you here? You never nominate anything, all you do is slag people off and wank on about how hard done by you are. Just wait until the nurse wheels you to sit by the sunny window and change your colostomy bag. You fucking Walter Mitty cunt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

But you'll get no apologies...

Fuck apologies.

I wouldn't mind the repeated insults being served up if there was a nomination occasionally thrown into the mix. If the creativity is absent, I understand that too, it happens to all of us on here. Then at least make a meaningful comment to a nomination. I appreciate this is not a place for small talk, but for fuck's sake offer something different.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Fuck apologies.

I wouldn't mind the repeated insults being served up if there was a nomination occasionally thrown into the mix. If the creativity is absent, I understand that too, it happens to all of us on here. Then at least make a meaningful comment to a nomination. I appreciate this is not a place for small talk, but for fuck's sake offer something different.

There was a time, hard that it is to imagine, that I waited with bated breath for the next Frank post. We all live on past glories, to an extent, but "Walnut Head" was almost three years ago. His only nomination since then was some highly suspect shit about the oiled and sculpted torso of some redundant SAS cunt.

What a useless, bent cunt.