CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let Toys Be Toys

Decimus

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There was a time, hard that it is to imagine, that I waited with bated breath for the next Frank post. We all live on past glories, to an extent, but "Walnut Head" was almost three years ago. His only nomination since then was some highly suspect shit about the oiled and sculpted torso of some redundant SAS cunt.

What a useless, bent cunt.

I bet he can't even pronounce  'quinoa' correctly, the antediluvian dog.

Kill him Deco

Faster pussycat  

On 1/20/2019 at 10:32 AM, Decimus said:

I'd never come across these bunch of fucking toerags before today, but upon reading their twitter feed and various news articles, it's fair to say that I'm incensed.

For those of you who don't know, 'Let Toys Be Toys' is a group that attempts to put pressure on the toy and children's entertainment industry to market their products on a gender neutral basis, so as not to exclude anyone. The latest product that has outraged them is the 1982 book, 'Dear Zoo', where a boy writes to a zoo and asks for a pet, and the zoo sends him various animals throughout the story, who all just happen to be male. Sounds innocent enough to me, but you can imagine the gasps of outrage that are currently echoing around a Vegan cafe in Shoreditch.

"Wait, all the animals are male?! The main character is a male?! Is he at least bent as fuck, or a cross dresser?"

"No."

"You say the animals are all male, please God tell me that you at least mean female animals that have transitioned?"

"No, they were all born with a cock and balls."

"Fuck me! Call the fucking Guardian, get Owen Jones on speed dial. What do you mean Peter Tatchell is balls deep inside a Gambian? This is a fucking crisis, I want him here NOW."

I'll leave you with one final thought, a review of a pop-up children's book from their Twitter feed, taken down verbatim. It would seem that certain members of left wing society aren't willing to wait until a boy goes to school before he's indoctrinated, they'd rather he was neutered with propaganda before he's finished shitting in a nappy:

We like Janet and Allan Ahlberg books. In the scenes in the home there’s often a man/dad character doing household tasks, there’s Mrs Plug the Plumber, a mum going out to work in The Baby’s Catalogue...and the stories are always lovely too."

Fucking disgraceful.

Have you been speyed (personally I have been sprayed) cos you are fucking delirious and talking bollocks. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'd wager that Punker's was behind all of this 'Boy Toy' nonsense. 

gay-bob-doll-packaging-550x453.jpg

I have my doubts, Eav....it's not proudly displaying a dirty sanchez and there are no blood, shit and semen stains on the trousers!  I sense Frank's presence behind that one.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, The Beast said:

I have to say Frank, you offer nothing new to these pages, absolutely fuck all.

You can do something about it, Proper....you have the power. 

300?cb=20150904232551

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Be rid of him. The man is a menace. 

I tried to send you a PM....of course, it was blocked.  Do you happen to have the email of another member to relay?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I tried to send you a PM....of course, it was blocked.  Do you happen to have the email of another member to relay?

He may have pulled the plug, but try this:

www.damewidowfranky@gaymale.com

His gallery pics, defy belief.

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

He may have pulled the plug, but try this:

www.damewidowfranky@gaymale.com

His gallery pics, defy belief.

Well, that brought up my tea, thank you so much!  

LOL

The message should get to you now!  

• 3 years later...