CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Workies

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking hell, they're enough to drive the pope to mass murder!  Most of these cunts will gain at least modicum of work experience in their chosen field, and make some effort to earn some respect by keeping their mouths shut and eyes and ears open, but I've got one that can't seem to grasp the concept of coffee making.  He seems to believe the center mirror in the gents was installed just for him to check his hair, adjust his tie and jacket cuffs, and primp and preen and ponce about.  In the mean time, absolutely EVERY other aspect of his job is tits up, and getting corrected by myself and a couple of others with higher pay grades and greater responsibility.  I had to spend all fucking weekend sorting his spacky fucking errors, so I called him into the office this morning and gave him a verbal fucking kicking.  Every move the imbecile makes from now on, will be thoroughly documented, and when his time with the company is done, so is he.  In the old days, they worked for the experience, now they have to be handed some compensation....a slap to the head would correct the skipping gears, now that'll get you a visit from the fucking plod!  

We're bloody well doomed, I want the cunt dead.  

I'm fairly confident you've just imagined that there's such a word as "workies".

Is this a NEET cunt, because almost without exception those are the very worst of the dregs of humanity, the sort of useless fuck like Cuntwad who'd roll in brandishing an ECDL as if it was a Doctorate from MIT.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm fairly confident you've just imagined that there's such a word as "workies".

Is this a NEET cunt, because almost without exception those are the very worst of the dregs of humanity, the sort of useless fuck like Cuntwad who'd roll in brandishing an ECDL as if it was a Doctorate from MIT.

I'm seeing red Baws, I don't know what to call him other than fish bait, dead meat, or worthless cunt!  I think the first two are more acceptable in an office setting.  When I walked in this morning the client complaints, files in disarray, and the buffoon coiffing himself in the fucking mirror.  I spent the day, giving step by instructions on every simple task assigned him.  I was like being a carer to a single special needs child.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, they're enough to drive the pope to mass murder!  Most of these cunts will gain at least modicum of work experience in their chosen field, and make some effort to earn some respect by keeping their mouths shut and eyes and ears open, but I've got one that can't seem to grasp the concept of coffee making.  He seems to believe the center mirror in the gents was installed just for him to check his hair, adjust his tie and jacket cuffs, and primp and preen and ponce about.  In the mean time, absolutely EVERY other aspect of his job is tits up, and getting corrected by myself and a couple of others with higher pay grades and greater responsibility.  I had to spend all fucking weekend sorting his spacky fucking errors, so I called him into the office this morning and gave him a verbal fucking kicking.  Every move the imbecile makes from now on, will be thoroughly documented, and when his time with the company is done, so is he.  In the old days, they worked for the experience, now they have to be handed some compensation....a slap to the head would correct the skipping gears, now that'll get you a visit from the fucking plod!  

Fucking put a socj in it - the precise details keep to yourself you poor example of a team member. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Crab said:

Fucking put a socj in it - the precise details keep to yourself you poor example of a team member. 

It isn't that I give a fuck who you are, but I'm certain you have other ID's here.

Kill yourself!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

The little spazmo is definitely banal enough to be Albert.

I'm not sure Decs hasn't nailed it as Withers!  As usual, the timing of his reappearance is as welcome as an intestine full of pin worms. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I said withers 2 fuckin hours ago!

Sorry Eric, I've been busy telling Frank to STFU and Die, and just for shits, taking the last word from Roops.  It's the little things in life that bring the greatest delight.  

Guest judgetwi

Yeah but you might have a different attitude if this “workie” was a right tasty, big titted little scrubber. Then you’d be all over her, doing everything for her and making excuses for her brain dead incompetence. Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky springs to mind. You hypocrite.

#metoo

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah but you might have a different attitude if this “workie” was a right tasty, big titted little scrubber. Then you’d be all over her, doing everything for her and making excuses for her brain dead incompetence. Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky springs to mind. You hypocrite.

#metoo

If I were single, I would be guilty as charged.  Being happily married, I'd go only as far as relentless ogling, perhaps a few lost strings of drool and the odd brush up.  

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

#metoo

Good call Judge.

I'm seeing red Baws, I don't know what to call him other than fish bait, dead meat, or worthless cunt!  I think the first two are more acceptable in an office setting.  When I walked in this morning the client complaints, files in disarray, and the buffoon coiffing himself in the fucking mirror.  I spent the day, giving step by instructions on every simple task assigned him.  I was like being a carer to a single special needs child.  

I dunno Wiz, it's a pity you don't work on the bins. At least you can throw.the cunt in with the recycling. "We warned him not to lean in to far, but he didn't hear us and....well the next we heard his scream and then his bones crunching". 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dunno Wiz, it's a pity you don't work on the bins. At least you can throw.the cunt in with the recycling. "We warned him not to lean in to far, but he didn't hear us and....well the next we heard his scream and then his bones crunching". 

I've sent a PM to Snowy asking for his input on just such a plan. 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You mentioned twice that this cunt spends a lot of time in front of the mirror coiffuring his locks. Are you certain that he bats for the right side? 🤔

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, scotty said:

You mentioned twice that this cunt spends a lot of time in front of the mirror coiffuring his locks. Are you certain that he bats for the right side? 🤔

The corporate lawyers would boil me in oil for even questioning him on it.  Doesn't fit their vision of tolerance, inclusion and equity.  Otherwise known as utter shit.