CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Workies

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And most of them was car crashes, domestic accidents and natural causes, like rickets, or getting all infected boils and that.

AIDS?  Frank is the resident expert.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I'm fairly confident you've just imagined that there's such a word as "workies".

Is this a NEET cunt, because almost without exception those are the very worst of the dregs of humanity, the sort of useless fuck like Cuntwad who'd roll in brandishing an ECDL as if it was a Doctorate from MIT.

Me thinks he meant 'Yorkies' though I'm told that a Finger of Fudge takes some beating.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, ratcum said:

popular fiction then

Are you the badly disguised wig wearer on the right Herr Oberst or is it  Baroness Shameless  Checkmebooty?

Jezza Corbyn? Ken Livingstone?

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Wiz, take the cunt to lunch ..say, near a busy road and accidentally push him in to the oncoming traffic.

I've been making him work during his lunch.  When he gets himself adjusted to doing the work he's assigned and correctly, he'll get to leave the office.  Not one moment before.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Are you raping him? 

Your reading comprehension skills have not improved.

Go to the chemist, get a saline eye wash kit, cleanse the jizz out of your eyes, and see if that doesn't improve your vision.

If not, step in front of a train.