CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moon Gazers

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

What a sad bunch of cunts moon gazers are. All fucking day, they've been marvelling at their sight of the moon last night, which by all accounts "was shining in the sky," as so too were lamp-posts. "I went out, but it wasn't there" said some twat on tele, whilst folks sent in pictures of the poxy thing as if it was anything remotely worth looking at or making a fuss about. "you won't see it again for years!" piped some cunt in a bobble hat, shivering with cold and suffering from crooked neck & frostbite, "it was as beautiful as an orange" she added. Yeah, too fucking right, Jaffa Head.

052.JPG     

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The next full lunar eclipse (viewed from the UK) won't happen again until late 2029. 

I think you'll find that when we leave the EU there will be one every month. Boris promised.

To be fair, I think the media sort of shot their bolt with their space-filling over-egging of every tedious partial lunar eclipse and 2--per-hour meteor shower over the last few years, enthused over by a wild-eyed space lesbian or the sort of mutton-chopped amateur astronomy bore that you wouldn't let anywhere near your children. When you've been disappointed by one blue harvest blood wolf super moon (delete as appropriate) it's hard to motivate yourself to get out of bed for the next one.

At least Patrick Moore is dead, thank heavens for small mercies.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think you'll find that when we leave the EU there will be one every month. Boris promised.

To be fair, I think the media sort of shot their bolt with their space-filling over-egging of every tedious partial lunar eclipse and 2--per-hour meteor shower over the last few years, enthused over by a wild-eyed space lesbian or the sort of mutton-chopped amateur astronomy bore that you wouldn't let anywhere near your children. When you've been disappointed by one blue harvest blood wolf super moon (delete as appropriate) it's hard to motivate yourself to get out of bed for the next one.

At least Patrick Moore is dead, thank heavens for small mercies.

'Wild-eyed space lesbian'

{chortle}

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No wonder Commander Straker always had a smug look on his face when he came back from Moon base. 

They had proper fucking theme tunes in those days. UFO, Space 1999, er... they had a couple of proper theme tunes in those days.

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They had proper fucking theme tunes in those days. UFO, Space 1999, er... they had a couple of proper theme tunes in those days.

UFO is shown on British Forces TV at 11pm nightly. I loved them alien craft, they were great. My bro had one of them interceptors that fired one rocket. The cunt got my dad's darts and used them instead. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No, the gay fellow. 

The robot looks more capable of continually running Punkape.exe, but the other looks more likely to have proclivities mirroring our golf playing spunk receptacle.

Guest judgetwi

Interesting. As I remember it the poofy Doctor cunt was a baddie and a figure of fun and ridicule. You’d never get away with that these days. No black people, lezzers or  peacefuls either.

Fucking fascists.

21 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. As I remember it the poofy Doctor cunt was a baddie and a figure of fun and ridicule. You’d never get away with that these days. No black people, lezzers or  peacefuls either.

Fucking fascists.

You do realise yesterday was the anniversary of Rorkes Drift? Monumental Cunt would have slipped on 'Zulu' on his VHS sat there with his pith helmet and bread knife taped to a broomstick yelling "Go on Hookey, give the fucking darkies what for". 

Guest judgetwi
25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You do realise yesterday was the anniversary of Rorkes Drift? Monumental Cunt would have slipped on 'Zulu' on his VHS sat there with his pith helmet and bread knife taped to a broomstick yelling "Go on Hookey, give the fucking darkies what for". 

Yes, 140 years.

”and who do you think’s coming to wipe out your little command?.......the Grenadier Guards?”

My favourite film, seen it dozens of times.

Well do carry on with your.......mud pies.

Guest 'eavensabove
51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of our greatest battles in history. The film wasn't bad either. Just a shame that Mick Caine wasn't speared in the back. What a tosser he turned out to be. Actor? My arse.