CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emiliano Sala

Cap'n Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 16/03/2019 at 15:09, applescruff14 said:

I did get told that I was the most commited person in a 65 people workforce including the manager so the last nine years have meant something I guess.

You forgot to add the word "frequently" in front of committed (which you misspelled btw).  

I would make the necessary corrections, but Roops frowns on such things.  

Guest 'eavensabove

Emiliano Sala

This is a difficult one. I have Googled for names of hurricanes and Swahili viruses, but for the life of me I'm still none the wiser. Is it a Brazilian dance I wonder, or a recipe previously unknown to me?  Fucked if I care, but am flummoxed. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Emiliano Sala

This is a difficult one. I have Googled for names of hurricanes and Swahili viruses, but for the life of me I'm still none the wiser. Is it a Brazilian dance I wonder, or a recipe previously unknown to me?  Fucked if I care, but am flummoxed. 

Try looking for sexually transmitted diseases in latin.  Or just enter Punkape's name in the search bar.  

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, The Bishop said:

So according to the latest report the pilot was colour-blind and not allowed to fly at night .. poor Emiliano would have been better off on a regular commercial flight on a 737MAX.

With any luck, the next plane you'll board the pilot will not only be colour blind but also incompetent and sucicidal