CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emiliano Sala

Cap'n Cunt

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not the worst debut this week. In fact, not even close.

That's a coincidence, that bloated Argentinian prick was supposed to be making his this weekend. Shame really, footballers are never usually washed up at 28.

47 minutes ago, Crab said:

With those glowing words of disapprobation you might just as well order a pair of cement boots and jump off Hastings Pier (when it reopens) 🦀

Apparently the Asian guy who owns the pier has told the local community group to fuck off as they don't like the way he's refurbished the pier. They want to negotiate with him but he won't have it. They covered it last night on the One Show (fuck off. It was on when I'm eating my tea) and they couldn't show the full meeting because choice language was used. 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently the Asian guy who owns the pier has told the local community group to fuck off as they don't like the way he's refurbished the pier. They want to negotiate with him but he won't have it. They covered it last night on the One Show (fuck off. It was on when I'm eating my tea) and they couldn't show the full meeting because choice language was used. 

Is his name Peer Gynt?

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So, what are you saying? Save the pier? Burn it down? Burn an effigy of Amber Rudd with a round up of a few of those City high rollers who've moved into bolt holes in the old town. Then ket the crabs pick their charred remains. I get it now. All the best watching the match? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

Nantes are seeking legal action over Cardiff for the transfer fee, I'd tell Nantes to fuck off, it's not as if Cardiff got the goods.

Once the contract is signed its on your head son. That's your problem. Pay up. 

30 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

But Cardiff didn't get the goods

That's why when you complete a contract for a house you make sure the insurance is in place at the point of signing. If 10 seconds after you complete the house burns down even before you get the keys it's still your house abd your loss. 

25 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Could always do a deal but I don't see why Cardiff should pay 

They won't fucking pay - their insurance will. Do you think these transactions aren't covered from all angles for loss, accidents, death, whatever. Actors are insured when they sign to do a film for any losses due to them conking out or getting ill. 

15 minutes ago, Crab said:

They won't fucking pay - their insurance will. Do you think these transactions aren't covered from all angles for loss, accidents, death, whatever. Actors are insured when they sign to do a film for any losses due to them conking out or getting ill. 

I wonder if Liam Neeson was insured against blurting out murderous racist intentions whilst promoting a film.

Would Hastings Direct cover such a thing?

18 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

I wonder if Liam Neeson was insured against blurting out murderous racist intentions whilst promoting a film.

Would Hastings Direct cover such a thing?

You bet. Don't you think the film is bullet proofed against all losses EXCEPT at the box office. They will just do a Spacey or Gibson on him.