CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emiliano Sala

Cap'n Cunt

Guest judgetwi

Neil Warnock.....holding the tears back applauds the fans like the caring, sharing bloke that he is.

Hold on...apparently Neil’s son is employed by the agent involved Willie McKay. Oh terrible shock.... Neil signed Willie’s twin 21 year old sons , who can’t even get a game in non- league football.

Do I smell a rat here? Well the fucking insurance company does. They want to know who is getting a cut of the 15 million they are expected to pay out and the back scratching and cock sucking that went on. Could it be that Mr McKay and Mr Warnock inflated the transfer fee so they could help themselves to large brown envelopes? Surely not.

Is anybody surprised that the French cunts want their money before any other cunt gets their grubby fingers in the till?

Neil Warnock, biggest cunt in football..... well, until tomorrow anyway.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Neil Warnock.....holding the tears back applauds the fans like the caring, sharing bloke that he is.

Hold on...apparently Neil’s son is employed by the agent involved Willie McKay. Oh terrible shock.... Neil signed Willie’s twin 21 year old sons , who can’t even get a game in non- league football.

Do I smell a rat here? Well the fucking insurance company does. They want to know who is getting a cut of the 15 million they are expected to pay out and the back scratching and cock sucking that went on. Could it be that Mr McKay and Mr Warnock inflated the transfer fee so they could help themselves to large brown envelopes? Surely not.

Is anybody surprised that the French cunts want their money before any other cunt gets their grubby fingers in the till?

Neil Warnock, biggest cunt in football..... well, until tomorrow anyway.

You’re drunk. And bloody awful. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Really? So would you rather, instead of facts, I exchanged some pathetic sexual schoolboy abuse with you?

That may entertain you, sadboy, but it ain’t my game.

Try some other thick cunt.

Guest judgetwi
51 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Now I come to think of it that sounds a lot like Frank......meaningless drivel designed to provoke a reaction. 

When you are that lonely you really need to consider suicide. Oh fuck .....i’m doing it myself now!!!!

FUCK YOU FRANK!

On 22/01/2019 at 10:01, Cap'n Cunt said:

Foreign footballist Emiliano Sala has done a bit of a Glenn Miller and disappeared in a small aircraft somewhere between France and Cardiff. Silly French cunts should have launched him into the Channel on a Lidl's rubber dinghy, then our 'Border Force' would have picked him up and ferried him across to Dover once he got twenty yards out from Calais. 

I have him in my fantasy football team, but he now has a blue triangle and 25% chance of playing. 

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Really? So would you rather, instead of facts, I exchanged some pathetic sexual schoolboy abuse with you?

I’m not sure that’s justified. Are you ok bby? 

On 28/02/2019 at 23:34, judgetwi said:

Evening, Judge, you fat old racist cunt. The boys from Norfolk took a trip south of the river today and gave your lot an absolute fucking pasting. 

Suck my dick

Lolllllllzzzz

Guest DrCunt
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Evening, Judge, you fat old racist cunt. The boys from Norfolk took a trip south of the river today and gave your lot an absolute fucking pasting. 

Suck my dick

Lolllllllzzzz

We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I suspect Judge will be absolutely fucking delighted that Millwall lost.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I can see a reckoning coming for Zionism and its apologists 

I seem to remember your Charlie Chaplin hero saying the same thing Herr Oberst. What’s with all this normal sized font bollocks? Have you been to Specsavers or have you ,at last, come to terms with your damaged ego?

No need to pay those expensive head doctor cunts, I can sort you out for fuck all. Just let me know.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I know he's a Charlton fan, but one shite south London team is much the same as another in my mind.

Well your mind is not exactly renowned for it’s capacity, let alone it’s ability to deal with adult concepts.

The Scum may be the enemies of my blood, along with the Palace ponces and the West Ham shite but I have a number of friends (ok, mostly “acquaintances”) among their numbers. 

However these cultural and childhood enmities disappeared on 23rd June 2016. I have new enemies now, enemies who are intent on taking away my vote and my liberty.

I have a feeling that The Scum may soon be my friends. After all they have vast experience of street fighting and evading the coppers which , i’m sad to say , may be very useful very soon.

I’ll have to lick their arses just like you lick the rich cunts’ arses. We are both victims of historical circumstance don’t you agree?

If only that idiot Cameron hadn’t trusted us to crawl up the Establishment arse. Too late now , the cat’s out of the bag.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I know he's a Charlton fan, but one shite south London team is much the same as another in my mind.

No. As a cockney red myself, I can confirm that there's nobody we hate more than millwall pikey cunts, except Crystal Palace, at least millwall had the bushwackers. Palace might have had a firm but no cunt ever heard of them.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. As a cockney red myself, I can confirm that there's nobody we hate more than millwall pikey cunts, except Crystal Palace, at least millwall had the bushwackers. Palace might have had a firm but no cunt ever heard of them.

Palace supporters are middle class wankers by and large. Speaking of large; Jo Brand supports them. 

Guest judgetwi
On 02/03/2019 at 18:34, Decimus said:

Evening, Judge, you fat old racist cunt. 

Suck my dick

Lolllllllzzzz

Funny you should say that, only yesterday I parked my HUGE gut and FAT hairy arse behind two black women on the bus.

One of them said “I hear your Jamal has just started teething.”

The other one said “yeah, so far he’s got me 5 dvds, a mountain bike and a couple of mobile phones.”

😁😁😁 Did you like that one Tinkerbell?

P.S. I’ll pass on the little winkle if you don’t mind.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Funny you should say that, only yesterday I parked my HUGE gut and FAT hairy arse behind two black women on the bus.

One of them said “I hear your Jamal has just started teething.”

The other one said “yeah, so far he’s got me 5 dvds, a mountain bike and a couple of mobile phones.”

😁😁😁 Did you like that one Tinkerbell?

P.S. I’ll pass on the little winkle if you don’t mind.

What are your thoughts about QPR not being able to beat Stoke who were playing with only 10 men?