CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Energy company thieving fucking cunts

The Beast

Silly cunt me decides to shop around for a new energy supplier. Do the usual bollocks on the net at various price comparison sites and find new suppliers. Piece of piss.

Old company owes me £330, "it will take 5-10 days for the money to reach your bank account"

Not a lot I can do, so cunts pay me £176 owed on the gas account after 10 working days. Where is the fucking rest for the electric account?

On the fucking phone again, "it will take 5-10 days for the money to reach your bank account"

What sort of paid up, bought off cunts regulate this fucking con.

I want to electrocute then gas the cunts. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Silly cunt me decides to shop around for a new energy supplier. Do the usual bollocks on the net at various price comparison sites and find new suppliers. Piece of piss.

Old company owes me £330, "it will take 5-10 days for the money to reach your bank account"

Not a lot I can do, so cunts pay me £176 owed on the gas account after 10 working days. Where is the fucking rest for the electric account?

On the fucking phone again, "it will take 5-10 days for the money to reach your bank account"

I've never bothered switching. I get the impression that in the majority of cases, people save for a period of time, then prices go back up to what you were originally paying, just as the company who used to supply you, lower theirs. Swings n roundabouts, smoke and mirrors pile of shit.

40 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Do the usual bollocks on the net at various price comparison sites...

If you've been consorting with that fat Go Compare cunt or - worse yet - those fucking meerkats then you're getting no sympathy from me.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

You're a low achiever - volunteer for a water meter. You wally. 

What boils my piss is the fact that the useless energy supplier you're with asks you to stay home from work one day so some BTEC qualified idiot can switch you over to a "smart meter". The justification being that you'll save money (bollocks, I've got better things to do than stare at my electricty usage 24/7 on a display that's plugged in and using electricity) and that you never need submit readings again, or have some nobber turn up at your house to read the meter. You decide to switch,  because the aforementioned company has decided to put your prices up 25% (just before winter of course) to pay for all the smart meters they are installing. Then you discover that the company you switched to can't take smart readings from that type of not-so-smart meter.

Smart meters my arse. The only people they benefit are the shareholders of the energy companies because they can make all plebs that read the meters redundant.

Cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Buy a generator or dig a long ditch to the neighbour you dislike the most, bury and underground cable, hook up to his service, then run your lights 24/7.  

Get it sorted, Proper.  You really a doctor?  

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Eric, are you a retired old bastard that thinks any change is evil? Just asking.

No. But switching energy suppliers is something done mostly by the type of cunts who are controlled by their girlfriends, speak in a soft, effeminate way so as not to be accused of toxic masculinity, and have beards. It's fucking gay.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. But switching energy suppliers is something done mostly by the type of cunts who are controlled by their girlfriends, speak in a soft, effeminate way so as not to be accused of toxic masculinity, and have beards. It's fucking gay.

That's when Punky is calling in thinking it's a call in sex line, and he's trying to pull on a lonely night.  

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Switching energy suppliers generally ends in chaos, from my experience, and it’s certainly not as straightforward as the swap cunts would have you believe. Twice I’ve changed, in the naive belief I was going to save some money, and twice I’ve regretted it. Never-a-cunting-gain. They’re all cunts out there.

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

Switching energy suppliers generally ends in chaos, from my experience, and it’s certainly not as straightforward as the swap cunts would have you believe. Twice I’ve changed, in the naive belief I was going to save some money, and twice I’ve regretted it. Never-a-cunting-gain. They’re all cunts out there.

Paraffin was invented for tossers like you. Just throw it over your heads and light up. 

7 minutes ago, Crab said:

Paraffin was invented for tossers like you. Just throw it over your heads and light up. 

I'm afraid that you can consider yourself reported to Roops yet again, Withers.

The next time you try to sneak back in under the radar, try not reverting to type, i.e. a shit fucking cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The next time you try to sneak back in under the radar, try not reverting to type, i.e. a shit fucking cunt.

I’m sure Roops will deal with the sneaky fucking weasel soon enough. What a complete and utter fucking prick he is.

Guest 'eavensabove

My electricity provider used to be the lamp post which was more or less on the pavement outside my house. A mate wired me up to it, and the flex came thorough my letter box. Is this true? Of course it isn't, but it's an option worth considering. As for me gas, I stoke the Mr's with artichokes and milk the Methane from her arse. Is this true? Yes, of course it is. Water's another story which I'd rather not go into. 

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sneak and snitch little cunt. 

10 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m sure Roops will deal with the sneaky fucking weasel soon enough. What a complete and utter fucking prick he is.

Your prick hasn't fucked anything for a long time. Hence the pent up frustration. Touchy aren't you?