CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Energy company thieving fucking cunts

The Beast

Guest 'eavensabove

If push comes to shove, then switch to North Eastern Electrickery plc, which as can be seen caters for all current needs. Oh, one final thing worth knowing is that Ohm's Law is a cunt.

2013-11-07-PandorasPromisestill2byRbertS

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid that you can consider yourself reported to Roops yet again, Withers.

The next time you try to sneak back in under the radar, try not reverting to type, i.e. a shit fucking cunt.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m sure Roops will deal with the sneaky fucking weasel soon enough. What a complete and utter fucking prick he is.

There is no evidence that this is Withers unless he has sold and replaced his kit and moved back to the UK. If Withers has moved back 'cos of Brexit  then that is a price not worth paying and I'll be switching my energies to the Remain camp. Xenophobic gammons, dontcha hate them? Obviously we are better off staying in the EU.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Where the fuck is that ?  Kabul ?

lol.

National Grid, Bradford.

If you ever find yourself in Kathmandu, that picture is about right. Provided you can climb a post and have a length of wire, you simply wire-up and away you go. There are no electricity bills, but then again you're not insured either and neither is any other cunt when they touch the walls or haven't Earthed themselves... When it rains, it's a wonderful sight, with plenty of sparks galore and monkeys being frazzled and all kinds of shit. Still, at least its cost-free to run your transistor radio and the likes.