CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Icons

Guest DrCunt

Tonight's edition is to determine who is the greatest sportsman of the 20th century. The choices on offer are:

Muhammad Ali, fair enough, got to be odds on favourite. For an added bonus, he's black.

Pelé, again fair enough, also see above.

Billie Jean King. Very good tennis player. Double bonus of female and lesbian.

Tanni Grey-Thompson. Do me a fucking favour.

What a load of PC bollocks.

8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Tonight's edition is to determine who is the greatest sportsman of the 20th century. The choices on offer are:

Muhammad Ali, fair enough, got to be odds on favourite. For an added bonus, he's black.

There's something unseemly, tawdry even, about Gandhi or Martin Luther King having to rely on viewers' votes to get through to the next round.

31 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Fatima Whitbread

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

No mention of Jack Nicklaus....a fucking disgrace.

He white and normal however.

More BBC benders buggery nonsense presented by the celebrated rug muncher-in-chief Clare Dyke-Balding.

2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Where the fuck is Barry Daines on the list? 

If any cunt in any sport has won more than 16 individual world titles in their sport, then I'm sure Phil Taylor wouldn't mind that cunt being on the list in front of him.

The fact that the worlds most successful sportsman by achievement, wasn't even shortlisted, disregarded in favour of ethnic minorities, poofters and the disabled, speaks volumes. This isn't a sporting achievement competition, it's a virtue signalling competition for the organisers.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If any cunt in any sport has won more than 16 individual world titles in their sport, then I'm sure Phil Taylor wouldn't mind that cunt being on the list in front of him.

The fact that the worlds most successful sportsman by achievement, wasn't even shortlisted, disregarded in favour of ethnic minorities, poofters and the disabled, speaks volumes. This isn't a sporting achievement competition, it's a virtue signalling competition for the organisers.

If they really want a sports personality to crown, they need look no further than the obvious candidate; former Leeds Utd hard man Arthur Graham. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good darts!

11 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I'm surprised that Ali and Pelé got a look in over that black Davros cunt in the wheelchair and doggy paddling dwarf Ellie Simmonds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm surprised that Ali and Pelé got a look in over that black Davros cunt in the wheelchair and doggy paddling dwarf Ellie Simmonds.

I'm shocked that silverback Williams wasn't shoehorned into the list.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of interest, is this a  serious contention or just a wind up?

18 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Sugar Ray Robinson was IMHO, better pound for pound than Ali. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Out of interest, is this a  serious contention or just a wind up?

Yes, it was a serious contention. The man won 16 world titles. Some may not regard darts as a sport, because it's not running or jumping, but it still requires skill, coordination and practice. And it's certainly more of a sport than cunts with no arms and legs trying to out-fart each other to the end of a pool, or synchronised lesbianism or quadriplegic basketball for fucks sake. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, it was a serious contention. The man won 16 world titles. Some may not regard darts as a sport, because it's not running or jumping, but it still requires skill, coordination and practice. And it's certainly more of a sport than cunts with no arms and legs trying to out-fart each other to the end of a pool, or synchronised lesbianism or quadriplegic basketball for fucks sake. 

I can't fucking stand darts, but you raise a valid point. If Tanni Grey-Thompson is in contention for filling her wheeled commode with shit on an athletics track, I see no reason why a fat northern tosser who is a legend in his field shouldn't be shortlisted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sadly, the "competition" relates to the 20th century and the majority of Taylor's titles came in the 21st century. If only he'd had little fliddy arms he might still have been in with a chance, though.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I see no reason why a fat northern tosser who is a legend in his field shouldn't be shortlisted.

I can see that wanking might be considered a sport, especially in public school circles, but Neil isn't northern, is he? Another poorly thought out nomination.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you god, for allowing me to be born and raised in Kent.

I would suggest that god had fuck all to with that. If he(she?non binary?) had, then surely he/she/non binary wouldn’t have filled it full of pikeys and Eurotrash?

Of course it depends which fucking god you are talking about I suppose. Confusing isn’t it? Sometimes I think this god business might be a load of fucking bollocks.