CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James Dyson. Brexiteer cunts will say anyfink.

Guest Crab

Back on topic, business is business, the move makes financial sense and I'd wager that he would have made it regardless of the election result.

Nonetheless, the stupid cunt should have kept his gob shut throughout the whole process. Any business relocation outside of the country will now be highlighted and seen as a "betrayal of Brexit" by the idiotic chattering masses. Apparently, there seems to be an expectation that no cunt should ever be allowed to increase their profits if it means upping sticks and leaving this sinking ship.

Brexit means Brexit

Lol

Fuck off.

Guest Lord Big Bone

Europeans are cunts, with their skinny jeans, plimsolls n rucksacks made of woll, cunts. Just give us back our OPAL FRUITS, n Norway, u can stick your fucking Christmas Tree. 

Guest Lord Big Bone

Europeans are cunts, with their skinny jeans, plimsolls n rucksacks made of woll, cunts. Just give us back our OPAL FRUITS, n Norway, u can stick your fucking Christmas Tree. 

1 hour ago, Lord Big Bone said:

1 hour ago, Lord Big Bone said:

I'm not sure why you'd bother posting this fucking shit once, let alone twice.

Crawl back into whatever antediluvian swamp you emerged from and don't resurface until you've evolved a few more brain cells.

Piltdown, slope-browed fucking simpleton.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove

It's all of this "We voted this" and "We voted that" crap that gets up my goat. There's no fucking "We" about it... I know what I voted for and I've been out of the shit ever since. I have fuck all to do with Europe in my everyday life, except to take their money at every given opportunity, and should I (not 'we') want to go to poxy Europe, then I'll spend a week there and then fuck off back home again to the same old bollocks whether or not any other cunt is in or out of it. Anybody would think that as soon as 'we' are out, the Sun's gonna be shining and every cunt will have a beautiful house with no foreign cunt next door to us, and we can eat our own apples... Get a fucking life of your own, you twats, and stop relying on some other cunt to make your mind up for you. 

9 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Fuck my old bloodied boots, did you write this incoherent bollocks in your school lunch break, or was this an effort to see what throwing some words together would look like ?

Fuck off you fucking dozy cuntbrain.

You're too late, you can't come in cunt. 

pthirus-pubis-louse.jpg

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's another prize "noob," Fends.  The only to be rid of the cunt is if he were to "accidentally" fall into a pit of sharpened metal spikes submerged in raw sewage...or CGAS's abode as we know it.  

🦀

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure why you'd bother posting this fucking shit once, let alone twice.

Crawl back into whatever antediluvian swamp you emerged from and don't resurface until you've evolved a few more brain cells.

Piltdown, slope-browed fucking simpleton.

And lots of love to you as well - I'm sending a few thousand of my relatives round to beat you up. 

33 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Welcome Lord Big Phone are you an Iron? 

Yeah, it looks like he goes for those big cock skinny guys gay films - us crabs prefer more meat abd a thick rug. 

2 hours ago, Lord Big Bone said:

You are totally fucking disgusting. Can I come round to stay? 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Back on topic, business is business, the move makes financial sense and I'd wager that he would have made it regardless of the election result.

Nonetheless, the stupid cunt should have kept his gob shut throughout the whole process. Any business relocation outside of the country will now be highlighted and seen as a "betrayal of Brexit" by the idiotic chattering masses. Apparently, there seems to be an expectation that no cunt should ever be allowed to increase their profits if it means upping sticks and leaving this sinking ship.

Brexit means Brexit

Lol

Fuck off.

You sound like Fiona Bruce in transgender mode. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, Crab, you stupendously thick, fucking cunt. Did you have some sort of industrial accident in a Dyson factory where one of his contraptions sucked out half of your brain?

Crabs cannot be removed by vacuuming or normal rug maintenance. Surely you've learnt this by now? 

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's another prize "noob," Fends.  The only to be rid of the cunt is if he were to "accidentally" fall into a pit of sharpened metal spikes submerged in raw sewage...or CGAS's abode as we know it.  

itch titch

Guest Lord Big Bone
38 minutes ago, Crab said:

And lots of love to you as well - I'm sending a few thousand of my relatives round to beat you up. 

Great I'll get the baby oil out. 

Guest 'eavensabove
52 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Does anyone else smell ProfB here?

There's an obvious relation. Somewhere. Mind you, ProfB could never have been able to spell 'crab' without asking Spot. 

Guest Lord Big Bone
1 hour ago, Crab said:

Yeah, it looks like he goes for those big cock skinny guys gay films - us crabs prefer more meat abd a thick rug. 

I have a colossal tool, and I know how to use it. 

Go back to the tramps pants, and chew on ball crustaceans, you filthy crab. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Problem with that is that they will be called undemocratic calling for a vote! A democratic result can be influenced and affected by false facts and blatant lies or Russia just like it was both here for brexit and in the USA for that fucking Putin loving toady Trump being voted in.

Agreed.  It then falls on the American voter to organize and do something to remove the orange knob cheese crusted cocksucker.  The entire world knows the 2016 American Presidential election was hijacked, every reputable intelligence source has confirmed it.  Why they haven't removed him and his handlers from office is a real mystery.  But it is the process; the steps must be taken or do as they're doing now, tucking their tail and just accepting it.  Whether in favour of leaving or remaining, the same process applies, the people did speak emphatically to leave.  There will most assuredly be economic consequences in starting out on a new nationalist path, but I do believe it will stabilize and England will be better for it.  We can't cut ourselves off from the world markets outright, mind, that would be idiotic, but we do owe ourselves some autonomy in our decision making.