CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex Salmond arrested

Earl of Punkape

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Forget the salacious Salmond allegations - that'll resolve itself in due course. The big story is what did Sturgeon know and when?

You’re right.....Fatboy grabbing a bit of tit and arse doesn’t matter very much, leaving aside the delicious hypocrisy, it’s the cover up that counts.

Jockgate!

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hopefully Sturgeon can be rounded up in the same sweep....

lol.

I'd like to explore Apes advice for you just a little, Punky.  Since you decided to omit any reasoning for the nom, and just simple make a statement, I'd like to suggest you not expand on your original nom, and proceed directly to the fucking off stage.

Knob.  

I have every sympathy with the victims. Can you just imagine Salmond's fat, smug, oily face gurning into yours as it hits the vinegar strokes?

The only thing that could make it worse would be seeing Sir Philip Green stood patiently behind him, rubbing at his odious tackle under his stretch-marked paunch in an attempt to maintain his puny semi lob-on until it was his turn.

28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have every sympathy with the victims. Can you just imagine Salmond's fat, smug, oily face gurning into yours as it hits the vinegar strokes?

The only thing that could make it worse would be seeing Sir Philip Green stood patiently behind him, rubbing at his odious tackle under his stretch-marked paunch in an attempt to maintain his puny semi lob-on until it was his turn.

Thanks for the image baws, I'll rest well tonight. 

12 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Why is this a cunt? The nom title is simply a statement. Please explain, and then fuck off.

Salmond is such an obvious cunt that to elaborate would have been superfluous.

Your failure to grasp this clearly indicates your intellectual decrepitude as well as your sexual ambiguity.

Fuck off.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think you've just described  the 7th circle of hell. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The charge I find rather odd is breach of the peace. Salmond looks dodgy so I'm not at all surprised the obese slug has had he's collar felt on that score but what other unsavoury acts has he committed to warrant this being top of the charge sheet? Did he try to rape an unfortunate woman then run into the street wearing a Scotland shirt and try to smash an empty Bells bottle over somebody's head when he couldn't get a stiffy? The mind boggles.

Edited by Couldn't give a shit