CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dion Dublin

Guest Evil Gazebo

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Bottleneck at Capel Curig said:

Homes under the hammer ...

wish this anti clockwise  short tongued cunt  was under an home after being smashed with an hammer ....

IMG_3199.JPG

He's got the look of a used car selling cunt.  For that alone, he deserves a gruesome, painful death.  

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like him. I've got a couple of his cook books and his 'Ainsley Harriot"  couscous range is good. 

Now Ainsley Harriett is a collossus among cunts. Firstly, there's the creepy, leering manner that He gropes and slobbers over any female that gets within 5 feet of him. And secondly, the bizarre habit of cooking whilst performing a nauseating dance, a combination of the Caribbean bogle and that pervy thigh rubbing thing that Vic Reeves used to do.

• Like 2

Homes under the hammer??!! Fucking shit one-sided programme that portrays the lucky spuds that have made a few quid. What about the ones that aren't so lucky and end up losing money big style, followed by a messy divorce and then killing themselves in despair after ending up in the local YMCA. I think I'd consider watching it then.

ps. I've got some special linctus for Lucy Alexanders throat as she always sounds a bit hoarse.

Guest Evil Gazebo
5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Him

Peter Crouch

Robbie Savage

Arsehole fucking cunt players now stealing a living on the idiot's latern.

Kill them all (and Lineker too) and let God sort out the detritus

Garth Crooks top of the list 

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0824.JPG

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Homes under the hammer??!! Fucking shit one-sided programme that portrays the lucky spuds that have made a few quid. What about the ones that aren't so lucky and end up losing money big style, followed by a messy divorce and then killing themselves in despair after ending up in the local YMCA. I think I'd consider watching it then.

ps. I've got some special linctus for Lucy Alexanders throat as she always sounds a bit hoarse.

Cardboard boxes under the hammer?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now Ainsley Harriett is a collossus among cunts. Firstly, there's the creepy, leering manner that He gropes and slobbers over any female that gets within 5 feet of him. And secondly, the bizarre habit of cooking whilst performing a nauseating dance, a combination of the Caribbean bogle and that pervy thigh rubbing thing that Vic Reeves used to do.

The phallic pepper grinder always creeped me out too. I always suspected that emptying the carrier bag containing soy milk, a bay leaf and a wax crayon on Ready, Steady, Cook was often swiftly followed by Fern Britton tossing his salad. 

Which, ironically for a food show, would put me right off my dinner. 

Cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

tumblr_nfmgtqjTnj1rgk1s4o1_1280.jpg

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's one of the most sinister, creepy, rapey looking cunts I've ever seen. 

The thought of eating anything that he prepared makes me want to vomit out my kidneys. 

Disgusting fucking sex case. 

He's been doing that same shit dance since circa 1995 as well. He looks like Morpheus from the matrix too.