CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jack Speedboat Shepherd

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

In the Oscar Pistorius cunt elite this bearded, strutting arsehole who thought he could drive a speedboat like the river police I nominate not just as an uber-cunt but cunting you lot for not stringing him up already. I give way if I'm wrong of course. Quite what his first date saw in this ginger cunt in the first place only she knew. Some women fall for a psycopath's charm and I'd hand him 15 years and 5 for the attention seeking he does. 

shepherd.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve

The look on his face is disturbing.  It's almost as if he is speaking Punkape "I really don't have any trousers on under this coat, meet me by the skip bin in back in five minutes."  I think the 15+ sentence would be welcome by the cunt, as he appears to have mastered dropping the soap deliberately.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The look on his face is disturbing.  It's almost as if he is speaking Punkape "I really don't have any trousers on under this coat, meet me by the skip bin in back in five minutes."  I think the 15+ sentence would be welcome by the cunt, as he appears to have mastered dropping the soap deliberately.  

He does look the type of cunt to force his girlfriend to have sex with other men, while he hides in the wardrobe wearing a gas mask and a pair of wellies, wanking until his face turns purple.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He does look the type of cunt to force his girlfriend to have sex with other men, while he hides in the wardrobe wearing a gas mask and a pair of wellies, wanking until his face turns purple.

I'm convinced he has a shipping container full of Ruhypnol ready for distribution to cosplay conventions, fraternity parties and brony sleepovers.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

KEITH!!!

I look at his hands in the overcoat, and strongly suspect there are no pockets, and he is in the middle of a lewd act when the pic was taken.  The unrepentant smirk tells all.   

Guest Couldn't give a shit
On 24/01/2019 at 15:57, Eric Cuntman said:

As CC expert on the cuck lifestyle, perhaps wiznobhead would like to provide an in depth narrative.