CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Un Clever Cunt

Guest Lord Big Bone

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Having been on a self-imposed exile I’ve not had the misfortune of reading the bilge churned out by these utter mongs. 

On a scale of Snatch to I know that cunt, how bad are we talking here? 

The worst yet, beyond either! Makes me look like a fucking poet laureate and I know I am shit.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Having been on a self-imposed exile I’ve not had the misfortune of reading the bilge churned out by these utter mongs. 

Go back to sleep. 

Guest Lord Big Bone
2 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

1. I quite like Antonio Banderas.

2. What Ape said.

3. Fuck off.

It's Dale em dela creme Winton, not flecking" ANNTWAT BENDMEOVEDSIDEWAYS" fecker!!!!!

1 minute ago, Lord Big Bone said:

It's Dale em dela creme Winton, not flecking" ANNTWAT BENDMEOVEDSIDEWAYS" fecker!!!!!

Gay Lord groaning on again. You may know some (thousands) of my relatives you insatiable sex monster. LOL and fuck off🐛

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

It's a code Quincy "The Yacht years".

Complety unmitigated, absolute fucking bollocks.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a code Quincy "The Yacht years".

Complety unmitigated, absolute fucking bollocks.

Talking of code, in the army we used to describe an idiot politician or other cunt in the public eye, as a 'mag to grid'. No one else would know what we were talking about and we could feel all comradely and brotherhoodish. Problem is, I've recently reconnected with some of those guys on Facebook and they still think it's clever. Wankers. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Talking of code, in the army we used to describe an idiot politician or other cunt in the public eye, as a 'mag to grid'. No one else would know what we were talking about and we could feel all comradely and brotherhoodish. Problem is, I've recently reconnected with some of those guys on Facebook and they still think it's clever. Wankers. 

Gargantuan whelk snuffler 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I think you've done a great job Ratters. Giving out soup to piss soaked derro's and playing tuba in the Sally army band is commendable. By the way, how are you doing trying to trace Frank's dad? 

42 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I thought you'd have said "nul acht funfzehn", ratty. 

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What’s happened to Old Yeller? 

Judging from his photo and humorous estate agent reviews, he's either:

1) Entered the competetive eating circuit.

2) Taken up stand up comedy.

Of course, there's alway the chance that he's fucking dead, which is my preferred scenario.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ratcum said:

Were you by any chance  a "colonel" at one point and did you break an afghan terrorist's neck with your bare hands and hear the "snick" as the bones snapped?