CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex Salmond Sleazy cunt

Guest FUcunts

Guest FUcunts

'Westminster is decaying before our eyes': Alex Salmond sounds rallying cry for fresh Scottish independence bid as UK parliament trembles under growing sleaze scandal

• Alex Salmond believes Westminster sleaze could boost Scottish independence
  • The former SNP leader addressed 1,600 independence supporters in Edinburgh 
  • He said in 30 years of politics he has never seen the British state in such 'chaos' 
  • Mr Salmond added: 'We're Johnny no mates in Europe with not a single friend'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5050343/Alex-Salmond-Westminster-decaying-eyes.html

Salmond was a very vocal cunt about other politicians behaviour, whilst all the time being just like them or worse!

4 hours ago, polytheist said:

'Westminster is decaying before our eyes': Alex Salmond sounds rallying cry for fresh Scottish independence bid as UK parliament trembles under growing sleaze scandal

• Alex Salmond believes Westminster sleaze could boost Scottish independence
  • The former SNP leader addressed 1,600 independence supporters in Edinburgh 
  • He said in 30 years of politics he has never seen the British state in such 'chaos' 
  • Mr Salmond added: 'We're Johnny no mates in Europe with not a single friend'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5050343/Alex-Salmond-Westminster-decaying-eyes.html

Salmond was a very vocal cunt about other politicians behaviour, whilst all the time being just like them or worse!

Thank you for your recent application. It is with regret that I inform you that our 'stupidfuckingcunt' department is currently fully staffed. 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, FUcunts said:

Thanks Eric, come on help me out - how did you get to be the primate of the stupid fucking cunts dept? 

He hit the Donate button top of page. 

Guest FUcunts

Its easy to follow if you engage your whole brain cell, I used a standard function of this site to change the name - not shocking. Although, I guess it is to stuoidfuckingcunts

Guest FUcunts

I put the amount of effort into typing that you are worth i.e. not much. If I could be bothered I would look at your previous posts and find your typos to prove your hypocrisy, but I cunt be bothered.

28 minutes ago, FUcunts said:

I put the amount of effort into typing that you are worth i.e. not much. If I could be bothered I would look at your previous posts and find your typos to prove your hypocrisy, but I cunt be bothered.

What you're basically saying then, is, 

'I don't care what you lot think cos you all smell of poo'

have you met Albert?

Guest FUcunts

Its an interesting interpretation, where do you get the 'you lot' bit from? Comment was to you. What I was saying is that someone who has an orgasm of shite over a typo isn't what I joined this site for. You might be better off on another site such as  'funny typo's of the world' or watching you tube videos of people tripping over the kerb. Inane mate. Also, who the fuck is Albert?

Anyway...to get back to the point, Alex Salmond is a cunt.

The poet McJiggerigal writes:

Twas January 24, in the year of our Lord 2019
That officers from Police Scotland close to Wee Alec Salmond's bothy were suddenly seen
And they charged him with attempted rape and sexual assault all the while
But Contempt of Court laws mean I dare not write more, lest it prejudice the jury in any upcoming trial

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FUcunts said:

What I was saying is that someone who has an orgasm of shite over a typo isn't what I joined this site for.

And here I thought you were quoting Eric, not making typos. Stick to your fucking guns, pal. When there is genuine humour to be had from a typo, rest assured that I will deliver it myself. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you for your recent application. It is with regret that I inform you that our 'stupidfuckingcunt' department is currently fully staffed. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FUcunts said:

Its an interesting interpretation, where do you get the 'you lot' bit from? Comment was to you. What I was saying is that someone who has an orgasm of shite over a typo isn't what I joined this site for. You might be better off on another site such as  'funny typo's of the world' or watching you tube videos of people tripping over the kerb. Inane mate. Also, who the fuck is Albert?

Of course Alex Salmond is a cunt. He's a politician.

The next time you suggest getting back to the point, please ensure that you've made one in the first place. 

Orwight mate?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course Alex Salmond is a cunt. He's a politician.

The next time you suggest getting back to the point, please ensure that you've made one in the first place. 

Orwight mate?

You might as well be conversing with a piece of shit embedded on your shoe, this fucking idiot is incapable of engaging in any form of conversation.

27 minutes ago, FUcunts said:

I like you and your spunk. A bar of carbolic soap might get rid of THEM but certainly not me. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, FUcunts said: