CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Walter Softy grooming boys on LBC

Guest Crab

Giving preference to eager school boys on a phone in show in order to allow a homo-erotic display of hero worship. DAB Radio wasn't created to facilitate this type of degrading behaviour. OK. It's Brexit Bender time at 6 o'clock (I said clock NOT cock) when LBC outs itself on the national airwaves as a fucking Tory Lemming Central propaganda machine. But mixing child abuse with Brexit is a step so far off the common ground (what fucking common ground have I got with ten castles Queenie - brand new £100k Range Rover delivered prompto, after hubbie run a law abiding couple and their baby off the road?) that I must break the deferential hymen that seems to be the default tone of anybody allowed to actually make telephonic contact with the arse Mogg. Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells. 

PS They have crabs too. Common ground. 

6 minutes ago, Crab said:

Giving preference to eager school boys on a phone in show in order to allow a homo-erotic display of hero worship. DAB Radio wasn't created to facilitate this type of degrading behaviour. OK. It's Brexit Bender time at 6 o'clock (I said clock NOT cock) when LBC outs itself on the national airwaves as a fucking Tory Lemming Central propaganda machine. But mixing child abuse with Brexit is a step so far off the common ground (what fucking common ground have I got with ten castles Queenie - brand new £100k Range Rover delivered prompto, after hubbie run a law abiding couple and their baby off the road?) that I must break the deferential hymen that seems to be the default tone of anybody allowed to actually make telephonic contact with the arse Mogg. Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells. 

Is English your first langage or are you merely being all avant and be-bop?

Talking of Walters and grooming, I've had a couple of likes from Punkers lately. I'm getting very fucking worried. I'm going to have to try to make my posts even worse than they are already (difficult I know) to try and deduce his motives.

4 hours ago, Crab said:

Que?

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. It's spelt queer! 

He got halfway to Queen of the Castle - "que" - and then his nib dried up. The cunt. There was only one proper bona fide Queen in this country and that was the never ever to be forgotten Diana Dors and not the filthy German imposter family bleating for common ground. So stick your fucking gibbering up your well worn arseholes. 

11 hours ago, ratcum said:

LGBT radio would be better I suppose Gypo.

You molest avatar babies so fuck off or me and a few thousand of my relatives will come round and beat you up. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
On 25/01/2019 at 23:28, camberwell gypsy said:

Anybody who listens to LBC is a boring cunt of the highest order. 

I listen when Majid Nawaz is on just to hear him pour scorn over uneducated fuckwit muzzies from Bradford and Birmingham when they spout complete bollocks. Even better is when they get really pissed off with him because he knows Mein Koran better than their local Imam and they can't play the race card when he's finished skull fucking them.