CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Ă—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not Proven

Penny Farthing

15 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Apparently the Morags and other jockesses do not like this verdict option as they think that it is a cop out for juries in rape cases. I cannot say that I disagree as it seems to be neither here nor there. neither fish nor fowl. A bit of a cuntnumdrum.

The English raped the whole of Scotland and this will be Alex Salmond's defence.

2 hours ago, FUcunts said:

Do you find it annoying that people want to talk about views other than your own ?

You're talking to the man who invented the phrase, "Another fucking repeat, bollocks". He expects you to keep a civil tongue up his arse.

Guest FUcunts
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're talking to the man who invented the phrase, "Another fucking repeat, bollocks". He expects you to keep a civil tongue up his arse.

Im actually shocked. You are a man? wow...Im sure that is just your own opinion. There are some things I could suggest putting up your arse, but you would have to get your head out first.

1 minute ago, FUcunts said:

Im actually shocked. You are a man? wow...Im sure that is just your own opinion. There are some things I could suggest putting up your arse, but you would have to get your head out first.

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit. You'll do well here.

Guest FUcunts
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit. You'll do well here.

For your education, you dont read comprehension, its something you gain from reading language correctly. How the fuckers on here love to pick up others mistakes, but make so many themselves due to being retards. Priceless!

2 minutes ago, FUcunts said:

For your education, you dont read comprehension, its something you gain from reading language correctly. How the fuckers on here love to pick up others mistakes, but make so many themselves due to being retards. Priceless!

Reading Comprehension

You're missing the point on several levels - walk away from this one.

Guest FUcunts

Are you saying the point isnt to be stupid and make comments that ignore the previous context of all preceding text? Thats what I thought the idea was based on reading these topics. But I think I might just do as you suggest, as the site is pointless.

10 minutes ago, FUcunts said:

Are you saying the point isnt to be stupid and make comments that ignore the previous context of all preceding text? Thats what I thought the idea was based on reading these topics. But I think I might just do as you suggest, as the site is pointless.

What is posted here often has double meanings, triple meanings, quadruple meanings or even no meaning .. you will learn.

9 minutes ago, FUcunts said:

My disdain for spelling and grammar Nazis is well documented. 'Baws was being neither. You're being a tad precious right now, so chill out and enjoy the site.

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

My disdain for spelling and grammar Nazis is well documented. 'Baws was being neither. You're being a tad precious right now, so chill out and enjoy the site.

Can I enjoy the site too, please? 🙂

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, FUcunts said:

Nahh... You're way off the mark. There's nothing pointless about this here site. It's a calling post for 24 carat fartsliced-newbies, and you're settling in quite well enough. Mind you, you'd do yourself a huge favour if you donated some much needed funds. Oh, and calling Dame Widow Fwanky anything that springs to mind, will most definitely see you on the leader-board in next to no time. Got it? Right then, now fuck off. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Oh no! Please don't go. We had a resident spacker called Albert, but he seems to be on restricted internet access at his special hospital, and only turns up once a month. Which leaves us short of a village idiot, and you seem to be filling the role effortlessly.

if you can sex a panda at 15 yards, you'll do alright on here

This lot of tossers haven't mentally progressed beyond Trial By Battle and Trial By Water.

A well deserved Trial by Fire after desecrating Burns Night (see what I did?) if I had my way.