CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beth Tweddle and other fucking idiots

camberwell gypsy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/gymnast-beth-tweddle-sues-makers-of-the-jump-over-injuries-on-channel-4-show-11617236

Beth Tweddle decided, like other has been twats to reinvigorate whatever career she had left by joining some game show type thingy. Did she go for staying in the jungle for a couple of weeks? No. Did she go for staying in a house with a load of other z list cunts? No. She opted for a programme that makes contestants take part in several winter sports. Now these sports have you whizzing down ice tubes at 40mph on your back on tea trays. Whizzing down ice tubes at 40mph on your front on a tea tray. Whizzing down an icy tube even faster in a dildo shaped cart with 3 other cunts. Whizzing down a huge fuck off ramp, on skis where at the end you are launched into the air like a rocket. Now the mad bastard's that do these things are usually hard faced bastards from cold snowy countries and have years of training. Now dear old Beth goes and does the most surprising thing and fucking badly injures her back. Not only her but loads of other cunts have injured themselves doing the programme as well. Well no one saw that coming did they?

So Beth decides that this should never have happened and so enlists some bottom feeding, ambulance chasing fucking lawyer to sue the fuck out of the programmes maker. Now surely there must have been a contract that basically said "Look, these a fucking dangerous things you have to do and you may get hurt. Do you still want to sign up?

The article gives the names of the other fuckwits who got maimed as well.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/gymnast-beth-tweddle-sues-makers-of-the-jump-over-injuries-on-channel-4-show-11617236

Beth Tweddle decided, like other has been twats to reinvigorate whatever career she had left by joining some game show type thingy. Did she go for staying in the jungle for a couple of weeks? No. Did she go for staying in a house with a load of other z list cunts? No. She opted for a programme that makes contestants take part in several winter sports. Now these sports have you whizzing down ice tubes at 40mph on your back on tea trays. Whizzing down ice tubes at 40mph on your front on a tea tray. Whizzing down an icy tube even faster in a dildo shaped cart with 3 other cunts. Whizzing down a huge fuck off ramp, on skis where at the end you are launched into the air like a rocket. Now the mad bastard's that do these things are usually hard faced bastards from cold snowy countries and have years of training. Now dear old Beth goes and does the most surprising thing and fucking badly injures her back. Not only her but loads of other cunts have injured themselves doing the programme as well. Well no one saw that coming did they?

So Beth decides that this should never have happened and so enlists some bottom feeding, ambulance chasing fucking lawyer to sue the fuck out of the programmes maker. Now surely there must have been a contract that basically said "Look, these a fucking dangerous things you have to do and you may get hurt. Do you still want to sign up?

She's not really a celebrity anyway, just a gymnast who was about half as good as Olga Korbut or Nadia Komenic. Probably about the level of Suzanne Dando, but not pretty enough to get invited on Swap Shop.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's not really a celebrity anyway, just a gymnast who was about half as good as Olga Korbut or Nadia Komenic. Probably about the level of Suzanne Dando, but not pretty enough to get invited on Swap Shop.

Neil is a big fan of women's gymnastics. I don't know why he enjoys watching women in leotards but I think it's only for a couple of minutes and ends up smoking a ciggy. 

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

"The effects of my accident still interrupt my daily life, and, aside from the severe physical injuries at the start, the hardest part of the recovery process has been the psychological element, dealing with and processing the whole accident and the aftermath of what happened."

So what is your fucking point you dozy old bint?

On second thoughts, don’t bother. Nobody gives a two bob fuck.

Shame she didn't land on her face,surgery would have improved her looks even if it meant grafting her elbows onto the side of her head and using excess labia for a nose,oh,and losing all her fucking teeth the fugly bitch

• Like 1

What a hideous fucking cunt.

She's got a nose like a tapeworm, the chin of Cleetus the slack jawed yokel and the eyes of a rapist. My question isn't why she volunteered to go on this shit to start with, but why the producers would allow such a fucking monstrosity to have its mug on prime time TV.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's got a nose like a tapeworm, the chin of Cleetus the slack jawed yokel and the eyes of a rapist. My question isn't why she volunteered to go on this shit to start with, but why the producers would allow such a fucking monstrosity to have its mug on prime time TV.

Its all about fame and keeping in the eye of the public Decs .. ask Stubby.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Shame she didn't land on her face,surgery would have improved her looks even if it meant grafting her elbows onto the side of her head and using excess labia for a nose,oh,and losing all her fucking teeth the fugly bitch

You've saved me some typing there Neil, thanks. I'll just have to go with the slightly more succinct, "Shame she didn't break her fucking neck" now.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Rebecca Adlington's another one. Good on Channel 4, though, they're obviously not pandering to stereotypical notions of female beauty in a cynical attempt to attract viewers to their tawdry circus. Phineas T Barnum was a cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Neil said:

I don't know about you, Neil, but the sight of her in the neck brace is giving me the orn!  

38 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't know about you, Neil, but the sight of her in the neck brace is giving me the orn!  

As long as her hands and ankles  are in and she s bending away from me I'll manage

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Neil said:

As long as her hands and ankles  are in and she s bending away from me I'll manage

She certainly won't be making any sudden turns backwards to object when you smash her back door in.  

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Proof, if any was needed that god does not exist. No deity would create that body, and top it off with a comedy gargoyle, reminiscent of both Alan Minter and Mr Ed. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Proof, if any was needed that god does not exist. No deity would create that body, and top it off with a comedy gargoyle, reminiscent of both Alan Minter and Mr Ed. 

Somewhere, at some point, inspiration for black plastic bin bags was also found.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

She certainly won't be making any sudden turns backwards to object when you smash her back door in.  

I reckon even Neil would decline a blow job off this vile beast. Putting ones old chap anywhere near her bear trap like teeth requires either extreme stupidity or extreme bravery

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon even Neil would decline a blow job off this vile beast. Putting ones old chap anywhere near her bear trap like teeth requires either extreme stupidity or extreme bravery

She already has neck trauma, the threat of a stern donkey punch should eliminate the risk.