CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Workplace Illness

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Those who work will understand, the cunts turn up coughing, sneezing, nose leaking like race horses cock, they can barely fucking stand, and they are inconsiderate, they feel it the right thing to share the shit.  Everybody else has to wear surgical masks and bio suits to avoid contracting whatever mutated strain of shit they're passing about.  Fucking stay home, cunts!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, Wiz, do you work at CDC?

They would offer said bio suits.  The tight fisted cunts where I work won't even provide disinfectant spray!  

21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Those who work will understand, the cunts turn up coughing, sneezing, nose leaking like race horses cock, they can barely fucking stand, and they are inconsiderate, they feel it the right thing to share the shit.  Everybody else has to wear surgical masks and bio suits to avoid contracting whatever mutated strain of shit they're passing about.  Fucking stay home, cunts!  

Know what you mean.

The daft cow I have to work with came to work with a cold, said she caught  it off her grandchild, now I've got it, germ-ridden,  selfish fucking bitch ruined my weekend!

5 hours ago, cooze said:

Know what you mean.

The daft cow I have to work with came to work with a cold, said she caught  it off her grandchild, now I've got it, germ-ridden,  selfish fucking bitch ruined my weekend!

Yeah. Blame it on somebody else. Fucking get a life. And don't reply to me in that bitch roasting posing pouch with Washington disappearing up the crack of your arse. 

On 27/01/2019 at 20:36, Crab said:

Yeah. Blame it on somebody else. Fucking get a life. And don't reply to me in that bitch roasting posing pouch with Washington disappearing up the crack of your arse. 

I blame somebody else because I'm fuckin' perfect, and don't you forget it, cunt.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

As complete and utter fucking idiots go, you definitely tick all the boxes. A perfect idiot? It’s certainly possible.

Look no further than the Stars and Stripes posing pouch. I wonder who he puts on a flexing show to? Baby oil? The full works - deep oak false sun tan...

On 29/01/2019 at 15:15, Crab said:

Look no further than the Stars and Stripes posing pouch. I wonder who he puts on a flexing show to? Baby oil? The full works - deep oak false sun tan...

You're well named you fuckin' parasite, but beware, you'll catch more than crabs with the company you're keeping.

Fuck off!

On 26/01/2019 at 16:53, Wizardsleeve said:

This strikes a chord wiz. I did a job this morning for an elderly gent with the mother of all colds, he was hawking and coughing his fucking lungs up all over the place. It was that bad that I didn't even wait for the money, just told him I'd send an invoice and legged it out pronto, politely declining his kind offer of a cup of tea. Now I suppose he'll go a step further and die before paying the bill. Cunt. 

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

This strikes a chord wiz. I did a job this morning for an elderly gent with the mother of all colds, he was hawking and coughing his fucking lungs up all over the place. It was that bad that I didn't even wait for the money, just told him I'd send an invoice and legged it out pronto, politely declining his kind offer of a cup of tea. Now I suppose he'll go a step further and die before paying the bill. Cunt. 

Of course he's going to die before he pays the bill. I imagine he died very shortly after you'd "done a job" for him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course he's going to die before he pays the bill. I imagine he died very shortly after you'd "done a job" for him.

That's only a sideline, eric. A bit of a hobby if you like, it whiles away the spare time and does the world a service as well. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm now armed to the gills with disinfectant sprays and pepper spray.  The next cunt gets within 30 feet of me while sick will get the pepper spray to the eyes, disinfectant spray to the body and my boot in their fucking teeth!  

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm now armed to the gills with disinfectant sprays and pepper spray.  The next cunt gets within 30 feet of me while sick will get the pepper spray to the eyes, disinfectant spray to the body and my boot in their fucking teeth!  

this is a black thing right?

7 hours ago, scotty said:

if I was a disease, I'd take one look at you and move on Grotty

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

this is a black thing right?

If it had anything to do with black, I'd have said "can't we all just get along" with the traditional speech impediment that comes with a broken jaw and missing teeth from a police beating.  

21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If it had anything to do with black, I'd have said "can't we all just get along" with the traditional speech impediment that comes with a broken jaw and missing teeth from a police beating.  

Naively, I used to abhor black on black conflict in Africa Drizzle.

I used the think "why not have a pop at white colonialists instead of each other?". Which of course rather ignored the tribal dynamic.