CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Common Ground.

Guest Crab

Wasn't the common ground hedged off and enclosed three hundred years ago? Or was the Queen of ten castles referring to the abstract quality of shared ideas, culture and mutually beneficial everyday chin wagging of a democratic constitutional monarchy under her tight cadaverous thumb? I wonder if anybody on CC has risen to the challenge, stuck their neck out, tested the temperature of the water, taken a punt, if so could they share with us? Or is it like trying to flog one of Princess Anne's (who is now the invisible woman) dead horses? 

pasted image 492x450_2x.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I held a street party the day the Queen Mum died. Does that count?

The watered down booze and unwed mums dancing in arse floss knickers were a huge hit.  

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Crab said:

Wasn't the common ground hedged off and enclosed three hundred years ago? Or was the Queen of ten castles referring to the abstract quality of shared ideas, culture and mutually beneficial everyday chin wagging of a democratic constitutional monarchy under her tight cadaverous thumb? I wonder if anybody on CC has risen to the challenge, stuck their neck out, tested the temperature of the water, taken a punt, if so could they share with us? Or is it like trying to flog one of Princess Anne's (who is now the invisible woman) dead horses? 

pasted image 492x450_2x.jpg

Drivel

23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Good old droit du seigneur, eh Crabbie?

So aftwards Philip should have fucked the two gals in the Kia and ground down the baby for pig food on the Sandringham Estate farm? 

19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Equality, I spoke the word, as if a wedding vow.

Ahh, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

So your the one that fucked the brains out of that horse! 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve just looked in my Guinness book of records and the record for the oldest spouse of a reigning monarch to fuck 2 unconscious RTA victims is 94 So he’s missed a trick there the daft old cunt. Could have been his legacy. What a prize cunt

Am I allowed to call you Silly Billy? Or would you prefer Big Willy? 

7 hours ago, Piston said:

'Ello, I wish to register a complaint... about this parrot 'orse what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

My bet in the 18 Grand National - as usual. 

8 hours ago, scotty said:

When I saw the Grand National at Aintree, the fucking burgers were ten quid each. 

Mind you, after Becher's Brook they dropped to a fiver. 

Scotty the photo is upside down, the heathen is handstanding on the back of a horse to impress his future six year old wife and her 12 year old mother.