CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Common Ground.

Guest Crab

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Dylan can fuck off, eric. I'm prepared to stick my neck out and say that the emperor has no clothes. 

The company I worked for in 2015 were contracted by Bob Dylan's marketing cunts to manufacture the portfolio cases for his "art" collection, small runs of 300 limited edition sets of poster prints. We were sent a set to incorporate elements of his "paintings" into the portfolios, binders and poster tubes. Biggest load of shit I've ever seen. The irony is, thick cunts were paying £1800 for half a dozen paper posters in a fancy box. Even that cunt Tony Curtis's ridiculous crayon nightmares sell for stupid money. Modern art, one of the quickest ways to milk a sheep.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The company I worked for in 2015 were contracted by Bob Dylan's marketing cunts to manufacture the portfolio cases for his "art" collection, small runs of 300 limited edition sets of poster prints. We were sent a set to incorporate elements of his "paintings" into the portfolios, binders and poster tubes. Biggest load of shit I've ever seen. The irony is, thick cunts were paying £1800 for half a dozen paper posters in a fancy box. Even that cunt Tony Curtis's ridiculous crayon nightmares sell for stupid money. Modern art, one of the quickest ways to milk a sheep.

Enter Punky with a slightly different view on the matter, hands covered in KY lube.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Second only to the iPhone in the money making stakes.