CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony cunting Blair

King Billy

47 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, the identikit snowflake has turned up. Actually I have nothing against the peacefuls, they are welcome to their primitive superstitions and murderous ideology. It’s their country they can do what they want. It’s none of my business no more than it is Blairs.

It’s when they bring it to my country then I have the problem and your hero is responsible for that too. I’ve never tried but I doubt if they would let me through the doors of a “Conservative Club” whether it’s the blue tie or the red tie variety. Your 1970’s student politics is well outdated. Most people have woken up to the fact that all these Westminster cunts are exactly the same, just with varying degrees of stupidity and cuntishness.

"my country" he he he....

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The biggest and nastiest cunt this country has produced by a long fucking way. The lying mass murdering cunt should have been strung up Mussolini style fucking years ago. 

I’m delighted to see this slippery fucker on the telly. Every time he opens his lying cunthole that’s another twenty thousand dumb remoaners converted to the right side of history.

Admittedly we’ve got the weirdo Gove on our side, who is a fucking liability, but he can’t compete with Phoney Tony when it comes to outright cuntishness.

Absolute 100% pure evil cunt.

At least Blair has become a Catholic so he will be able to go to confession and and get absolution for his sins.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, the identikit snowflake has turned up. Actually I have nothing against the peacefuls, they are welcome to their primitive superstitions and murderous ideology. It’s their country they can do what they want. It’s none of my business no more than it is Blairs.

It’s when they bring it to my country then I have the problem and your hero is responsible for that too. I’ve never tried but I doubt if they would let me through the doors of a “Conservative Club” whether it’s the blue tie or the red tie variety. Your 1970’s student politics is well outdated. Most people have woken up to the fact that all these Westminster cunts are exactly the same, just with varying degrees of stupidity and cuntishness.

My "1970s politics" are a figment of your imagination.

I despise Corbyn and the current Labour party, and have absolute no time for identity politics. I'm a centrist, with slightly left leaning opinions on social issues and similarly non-extreme, slightly right leaning views on the economy.

I don't know where you stand, but from reading your rabid statements on a number of issues, I'd say that whatever your views, they went out of date in the Cretaceous period. 

You're a fuckin dinosaur.

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

At least Blair has become a Catholic so he will be able to go to confession and and get absolution for his sins.

Another part of his act..... just like you shithead.

Just now, judgetwi said:

Another part of his act..... just like you shithead.

You will ultimately have to make your peace with God.You should become a practicing Christian and stop being a destructive influence on those around you.An obvious obsession relating to Paedophile priests is a worrying trend in many of your silly posts.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's funny how Blair is a "mass murdering cunt" for fighting an 'illegal' war, but you won't hear a bad word said against Israelis illegally occupying and ethnically cleansing Palestinians territories. 

You don't give a flying fuck about a few thousand dead Iraqi Muslims, your opinions on them are on record for all to see. A dead "peaceful" only matters to you when it suits your political agenda.

I don't care if you hate Blair for any other reason you can think of, but save your faux outrage and crocodile tears over Iraq for your local Conservative club.

Idiot.

Despite the mass protests against the invasion, I don't believe that in itself is what the British public hold against him. It's the transparent tissue of bare faced and blatantly obvious lies he used to attempt it's justification that finished his reputation, most of the people who commanded respect for their principles abandoned ship in the face of the outright lies being trotted out; Cook, Short, Kelly, not to mention the slew of "colleagues" who simply refused to back him in what can only be seen as a megalomaniac course of action. Brown's silence throughout was utterly deafening. 

Secondly, the social damage he inflicted with his education policies is really coming home to roost now and will take a generation to fix. His idiotic mantra of "education, education, education" and his concept that every child should go to university has simultaneously destroyed the service sector and devalued degrees to the ludicrous point where they are almost a burden to be ignored rather than an achievement to take pride in, especially when attending job interviews. No wonder the "Polish plumber" has become part of the language and the NHS has to raid other countries for healthcare juniors; our youngsters are all at fucking uni getting overqualified for jobs they'll never get a sniff of, none of them are working in apprenticeships at 16 and actually learning something they could use, why should they when there are degrees in political philosophy to be dabbled in? FFS. 

While I'm at it, whatever achievements Blair can lay claim to during his tenure were only made possible by Brown's handling of the economy. Any cunt can spray money around, the trick is having the money to spray in the first place and Blair wouldn't have got a second thought, let alone term, without Brown. He was a cunt when he started, and has developed nicely into an insufferable one now. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You will ultimately have to make your peace with God.You should become a practicing Christian and stop being a destructive influence on those around you.An obvious obsession relating to Paedophile priests is a worrying trend in many of your silly posts.

Why does he have to practice, is that hard being a Christian? 

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Will I be going to hell with all the other evil people Pretend Poshboy? If so i’ll have good company...... every fucking Pope i’ve ever heard of for a kick off.

24 minutes ago, scotty said:

Despite the mass protests against the invasion, I don't believe that in itself is what the British public hold against him. It's the transparent tissue of bare faced and blatantly obvious lies he used to attempt it's justification that finished his reputation, most of the people who commanded respect for their principles abandoned ship in the face of the outright lies being trotted out; Cook, Short, Kelly, not to mention the slew of "colleagues" who simply refused to back him in what can only be seen as a megalomaniac course of action. Brown's silence throughout was utterly deafening. 

Secondly, the social damage he inflicted with his education policies is really coming home to roost now and will take a generation to fix. His idiotic mantra of "education, education, education" and his concept that every child should go to university has simultaneously destroyed the service sector and devalued degrees to the ludicrous point where they are almost a burden to be ignored rather than an achievement to take pride in, especially when attending job interviews. No wonder the "Polish plumber" has become part of the language and the NHS has to raid other countries for healthcare juniors; our youngsters are all at fucking uni getting overqualified for jobs they'll never get a sniff of, none of them are working in apprenticeships at 16 and actually learning something they could use, why should they when there are degrees in political philosophy to be dabbled in? FFS. 

While I'm at it, whatever achievements Blair can lay claim to during his tenure were only made possible by Brown's handling of the economy. Any cunt can spray money around, the trick is having the money to spray in the first place and Blair wouldn't have got a second thought, let alone term, without Brown. He was a cunt when he started, and has developed nicely into an insufferable one now. 

I'd say his "Education, Education, Education" policy was more of a rallying call than an idiotic mantra.

He made the path to higher education more accessible to millions of students, students who under the previous Conservative government could only aspire to the apprenticeships that you mention and YTS schemes. Your contention smacks of a "know your place" attitude.

Not everyone aspires to or is suited to a manual trade, and Blair's policy gave the average British youth the chance to pursue an academic career that could potentially release them from the generational sentence of following their fathers into a trade they had no interest in. Did some educational establishments and students take advantage of these new opportunities? Obviously. Pointless degrees like American studies and students milking the loan system to put off going into employment, but every system is open to abuse. The fact is, the Blair government gave millions of young people the opportunity to better themselves and play on a level playing field, so long as they had the wherewithal and gumption to fully embrace and take advantage of that opportunity.

As for all achievements being laid at Brown's feet, Blair wasn't running a dictatorship. Tell me who you think was the greatest ever Prime Minister this country has produced, and I'll list you members of their cabinet who enabled their supposed greatness.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My "1970s politics" are a figment of your imagination.

I despise Corbyn and the current Labour party, and have absolute no time for identity politics. I'm a centrist, with slightly left leaning opinions on social issues and similarly non-extreme, slightly right leaning views on the economy.

I don't know where you stand, but from reading your rabid statements on a number of issues, I'd say that whatever your views, they went out of date in the Cretaceous period. 

You're a fuckin dinosaur.

"I am a centrist" quoting the cretaceous era and a love of dinosaurs - that was Jurassic wasn't it? Hot air. 

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd say his "Education, Education, Education" policy was more of a rallying call than an idiotic mantra.

He made the path to higher education more accessible to millions of students, students who under the previous Conservative government could only aspire to the apprenticeships that you mention and YTS schemes. Your contention smacks of a "know your place" attitude.

Not everyone aspires to or is suited to a manual trade, and Blair's policy gave the average British youth the chance to pursue an academic career that could potentially release them from the generational sentence of following their fathers into a trade they had no interest in. Did some educational establishments and students take advantage of these new opportunities? Obviously. Pointless degrees like American studies and students milking the loan system to put off going into employment, but every system is open to abuse. The fact is, the Blair government gave millions of young people the opportunity to better themselves and play on a level playing field, so long as they had the wherewithal and gumption to fully embrace and take advantage of that opportunity.

As for all achievements being laid at Brown's feet, Blair wasn't running a dictatorship. Tell me who you think was the greatest ever Prime Minister this country has produced, and I'll list you members of their cabinet who enabled their supposed greatness.

Alec Douglas-Home. He managed a bit of PMing inbetween shoots in the Highlands and when Chancellor famously shared out the government budget by using a box of matches. I would suggest since the crash of 2006 was based on superstition and fraudulent economic "modelling" a box of matches isn't a bad idea. 

2 hours ago, scotty said:

I could forgive Blair many things, but putting our troops in harms way when this country was under no threat was inexcusable. Sending them with inadequate equipment, one hand tied behind their backs and no exit strategy just adds to his war crimes. I hope a cancerous pus bursts his eyeballs, but not before he sees his entire family consumed my gay mould spores.  

Guest judgetwi
50 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I could forgive Blair many things, but putting our troops in harms way when this country was under no threat was inexcusable. Sending them with inadequate equipment, one hand tied behind their backs and no exit strategy just adds to his war crimes. I hope a cancerous pus bursts his eyeballs, but not before he sees his entire family consumed my gay mould spores.  

I think you meant “BY gay mould spores” not “MY gay mould spores”. Once again I have to correct you Herr Oberst but it’s for your own good.

You seem to have forgotten that Tony told us that Saddam had “Weapons of Mass Destruction” which could fuck us up in 45 minutes. When they didn’t appear suddenly it was all about “regime change” and bringing democracy to the A-rabs, which they’ve never had, didn’t want and didn’t understand. To be fair, Tony with his “Peoples Vote” doesn’t understand democracy either but I noted that this lifelong opponent of capital punishment couldn’t wait to get the noose around Saddam’s neck to shut the cunt up. That’s Tony’s democracy. Of course i’m sure that Dr Kelly and Robin Cook could have enlightened us about Tony’s motives but, sadly, they are both conveniently brown bread.

The truth will come out one day Herr Oberst but you, me and Phoney Tony will be pushing up daisies. Or are you thinking of a cremation? I do hope so, That would be deliciously ironic don’t you think?

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I think you meant “BY gay mould spores” not “MY gay mould spores”. Once again I have to correct you Herr Oberst but it’s for your own good.

You seem to have forgotten that Tony told us that Saddam had “Weapons of Mass Destruction” which could fuck us up in 45 minutes. When they didn’t appear suddenly it was all about “regime change” and bringing democracy to the A-rabs, which they’ve never had, didn’t want and didn’t understand. To be fair, Tony with his “Peoples Vote” doesn’t understand democracy either but I noted that this lifelong opponent of capital punishment couldn’t wait to get the noose around Saddam’s neck to shut the cunt up. That’s Tony’s democracy. Of course i’m sure that Dr Kelly and Robin Cook could have enlightened us about Tony’s motives but, sadly, they are both conveniently brown bread.

The truth will come out one day Herr Oberst but you, me and Phoney Tony will be pushing up daisies. Or are you thinking of a cremation? I do hope so, That would be deliciously ironic don’t you think?

No, he meant 'my gay spores'. He cultivates them in Petri dishes using extracted lesbian effluents.

Not at all, some kids are best suited to practical work and others to the academic path. Shoehorning most of them into the latter (as Blair did, with his stated aim of a university education for all,) has produced an unhealthy and wholly predictable societal imbalance which is at least partly to blame for the referendum result, given that since that policy started to produce a shortage of tradesmen we've had to import people from overseas to take up the slack. That has fuelled a hell of a lot of the resentment against immigration (which for the record, I do not share.) 

Guest judgetwi

Tell me who you think was the greatest ever Prime Minister this country has produced, and I'll list you members of their cabinet who enabled their supposed greatness.

Do me a favour mate. Every single one of them was, and is, a lying fucking cunt bought and paid for for by the bankers and the globalist capitalists. Their only job is to look after their rich paymasters and make sure they get richer.

Most people with a brain have sussed this by now. 

Guest judgetwi
25 minutes ago, scotty said:

Not at all, some kids are best suited to practical work and others to the academic path. Shoehorning most of them into the latter (as Blair did, with his stated aim of a university education for all,) has produced an unhealthy and wholly predictable societal imbalance which is at least partly to blame for the referendum result, given that since that policy started to produce a shortage of tradesmen we've had to import people from overseas to take up the slack. That has fuelled a hell of a lot of the resentment against immigration (which for the record, I do not share.) 

Why can’t you resent the importation of cheap immigrant labour designed to undermine the living standards of the working class and make the rich cunts richer?

Why are you scared of the R word?

I’ve been called the R word , the I word and the H word by so many middle class pricks who’s Daddy pays up their credit card at the end of the month that it means fuck all to me.

You should try it. Nothing to be scared of.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Why can’t you resent the importation of cheap immigrant labour designed to undermine the living standards of the working class and make the rich cunts richer?

I’ve been called the R word , the I word and the H word by so many middle class pricks who’s Daddy pays up their credit card at the end of the month that it means fuck all to me.

I meant that I don't resent the immigrants themselves. In my experience most of them come here to work and pull their weight, and fair play to them. Any that come here to exploit our benefits system or cause harm to our society and ideology should be shipped out or locked up sharpish. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think Blair was not much more than a PR man, he had the gift of the gab and the presentation skills required to be the front of house.

The real sinister cunts and far more intelligent, were Jonathan Powell, Charlie Whelan, Alistair Campbell and gay lord Mandelson.

You never have to watch the king, always the king makers!  They're the actual threat.  Prepare the guillotine!  

Guest Ollyboro
37 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

R, I'm guessing is "Ring-snuffler". I, I would have a stab at "Imbecile", and "Hoop explorer" would make sense for H. Unless you are actually H from Steps. In which case everything falls into place.

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

I think Blair was not much more than a PR man, he had the gift of the gab and the presentation skills required to be the front of house.

The real sinister cunts and far more intelligent, were Jonathan Powell, Charlie Whelan, Alistair Campbell and gay lord Mandelson.

Don't forget the slippery cunt Dave Cameron .. really a Blair clone who convinced the electorate that he might have something different but actually had no policies, and then involved us in something far worse even than Iraq .. namely the toppling of Gaddafi.